Official Rangers vs Dundee Utd Match Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some "Rangers" supporter (and I used that term loosely) on a Dundee United forum called "Teddy Bear" made a thread before the game saying he loves Dundee cos it's a good YES voting city and makes a thread about Indi sucking up those cunts arses. :anguish:

Folk like him honestly knock me sick. I'd rather sit in the company of a NO voting, celtic supporting Catholic than any so-called Rangers fan like that cunt - if I had to choose, would rather sit with neither.

11 hours ago, southcoastbear said:

With that team now worried we will struggle a bit this afternoon , lone striker and two supporting wingers, ffs how many times before Beale and Gerrard realise that yes it works in Europe but no against the  so called low block we meet most weekends in Scotland. 

Stereotypical post before a ball was kicked.....what exactly are your thoughts after todays game?

10 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Some "Rangers" supporter (and I used that term loosely) on a Dundee United forum called "Teddy Bear" made a thread before the game saying he loves Dundee cos it's a good YES voting city and makes a thread about Indi sucking up those cunts arses. :anguish:

Folk like him honestly knock me sick. I'd rather sit in the company of a NO voting, celtic supporting Catholic than any so-called Rangers fan like that cunt - if I had to choose, would rather sit with neither.

You either would or you wouldn't.....😅

Fuck the lot of them I say

17 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

1) Why are you trawling dundee utd forums?

2) Would you fuck sit with them. Disgusting if so tbh. Why make the point and then claim youd rather sit with neither anyway? 

Odd.

20 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Do you slebber more when you're awake or asleep?

Just now, MFJ14 said:

1) Why are you trawling dundee utd forums?

2) Would you fuck sit with them. Disgusting if so tbh. Why make the point and then claim youd rather sit with neither anyway? 

Odd.

1- Wanted to see what they said after we pumped them.
2- Did you just ignore the part I said I'd rather sit with neither?
3- Suck my big 11 inch dick ya wee dry ride

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

1- Wanted to see what they said after we pumped them.
2- Did you just ignore the part I said I'd rather sit with neither?
3- Suck my big 11 inch dick ya wee dry ride

1) odd behaviour

2) did you just ignore the part where I asked why you make a point of wanting to sit with neither yet also saying you'd rather sit with some taig? Clearly choice is made.

3) extremely odd behaviour

Just now, MFJ14 said:

1) odd behaviour

2) did you just ignore the part where I asked why you make a point of wanting to sit with neither yet also saying you'd rather sit with some taig? Clearly choice is made.

3) extremely odd behaviour

I said I'd rather sit with a no voting celtic supporter than a Yes voting Rangers one like him if I had to choose but would ultimately rather sit with neither. 

I consider yes voting Rangers supporters taigs in all honesty

7 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Had crossed my mind. But there's cunts like him out there so I'm assuming he's real. Plenty like him.

Someone joins a DU forum under the alias 'teddy Bear' and preaches about Scottish independence. And you bite?

Lol.

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

Gerrard said after the game that the doctors said if he's treated correctly and managed right over the next 2/3 days, he's a chance of playing against the Gibraltar mob.

Wouldn’t risk it should have enough.

Any word on Balogun or Jack mate?

Just now, Ryan_1 said:

Wouldn’t risk it should have enough.

Any word on Balogun or Jack mate?

He also said that he's got 2, maybe 3 out for a few weeks now (including Aribo) so I assume (putting 2 and 2 together) he's talking about them and reckons they'll be out a couple of weeks mate :tu: 

4 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

He also said that he's got 2, maybe 3 out for a few weeks now (including Aribo) so I assume (putting 2 and 2 together) he's talking about them and reckons they'll be out a couple of weeks mate :tu: 

Not great but to Gerrard and the scouting departments  credit we have strength in depth. Think Balogun is the real deal but Helander is more than capable and same for Jack with Kamara.

Come a long way considering, normally we’d be fucked. 
Kent is the only potential injury that worry’s me. 

So it's frowned upon on here now to have a quick glance at a Dundee United forum after they've been pumped to enjoy what they're saying :lol: 

Any other uber-staunch etiquette rules I should abide by? 

What about the guy that trawls Kerrydale street for the good quotes - has he got issues too? or is it just some folk? 

Just now, British_Empire said:

So it's frowned upon on here now to have a quick glance at a Dundee United forum after they've been pumped to enjoy what they're saying :lol: 

Any other uber-staunch etiquette rules I should abide by? 

What about the guy that trawls Kerrydale street for the good quotes - has he got issues too? or is it just some folk? 

Aye, because he was doing it during a Rangers game at one point. Also, half of his posts are clearly cunts fishing.

Archived