Official Rangers vs Dundee Utd Match Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

Could have worded it differently, Do not wish injury upon him but i cannot see why he is picked by Gerrard he is god awful

Agreed. The wording might be a bit sensitive for some but I know exactly what he means. Why he gets a game is something I can't quite work out. Every gaffer in the workplace has an undeserved favourite though. 

2 hours ago, HuistraHairDo said:

It’s not a stamp fs

it didn’t even look like a foul at the time, ppl are losing their shit because of the gash, if he never got a cut there wouldn’t be a debate.

It was a follow through after he won the ball and Morelos followed through then tried to pull out.

Get a fucking grip ffs, if that was anyone in a blue jersey then that fenian cunt Clancy would have been fucking gleefully red carding our player, some right fucking tits on here at times.

12 hours ago, blueballss said:

speaking to mates who follow them, they are dreading today, watching through fingers etc.

I feel they will play out their skins, nice pitch, amazing stadium, the performance they put in on that clusterfuck of a pitch at Killie and on ours, will be like night and day. They have a couple of cunts who love to leave their studs in, it will be interesting how well protected we are with the referee in place :hmmm:

Any victory will do, but a hammering will be sweeter

hopefully my lottery comes up tonight as well

2 hours ago, King Jela said:

He was for me. The 2 'assists' aside nothing was coming off for him. Been a let down to this point imo. 

I didn’t fancy him in the SPL last season either , was ridiculed on here 😂for saying no way I’d sign him , done very little to prove me wrong , the first ball today was class , footballs getting out of hand if Arfield’s goal is classed as an assist 😂🙈

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

I didn’t fancy him in the SPL last season either , was ridiculed on here 😂for saying no way I’d sign him , done very little to prove me wrong , the first ball today was class , footballs getting out of hand if Arfield’s goal is classed as an assist 😂🙈

Hagi's pass to Arfield for his goal is pretty much the definition of an 'assist' tbf.

Having said that I've not been overly impressed with his contribution so far this season, today's 2 'assists' aside.

4 hours ago, Don54 said:

Anyone who thinks this   isn't a red card is either, at it, blind or a tim

119424229_1727969890685178_8538221745902614306_o.thumb.jpg.e58350c63d2b44f73b0b14ae36e8465d.jpg

Edit,    or called Kevin Clancy 

Reverse the colour of those jerseys and all hell breaks loose in brigadoon. Not that Alfredo his ever tackled anyone like that playing for us. 

We simply have to dig deep, against blatantly biased officiating and win 55 this season. 

39 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

Hagi's pass to Arfield for his goal is pretty much the definition of an 'assist' tbf.

Having said that I've not been overly impressed with his contribution so far this season, today's 2 'assists' aside.

Footballs to wrapped up in statistics now , rolling it back to Arfield who had it all to do and put it into the top corner getting classed as an assist is a bit bizarre, that time Beckham scored from his own half , Brian McClair widny get an assist back then for passing the ball to him 60 yards fi goal 😂 

3 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Footballs to wrapped up in statistics now , rolling it back to Arfield who had it all to do and put it into the top corner getting classed as an assist is a bit bizarre, that time Beckham scored from his own half , Brian McClair widny get an assist back then for passing the ball to him 60 yards fi goal 😂 

Yes he would because thats what it was lol. 

Archived