Official Rangers vs Dundee Utd Match Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I've watched it umpteen times now and the gash makes it look so much worse. He's took the ball and followed through and caught him. Aye he's left the foot in a bit but it's a yellow for me.

Pawlett flying into the back of Roofe would have been more deserving of a red.

Unfortunately Clancy didnt even think it merited a free kick, far less a yellow. 

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

Easy win but how the fuck Kevin Clancy is a referee in the top division of any Country is astounding. Cheating fucking nonce. 

The only surprise after that tackle on Morelos,was that he didn't give Barisic a 2nd yellow, the dirty cheating cunt that he is!

3 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Very complimentary there. Its hardly as if he done all the hardwork for Kent and Arfiel tap ins. Was very poor again today. 

To say he was very poor is over the top. He was average and the stats will compliment him but he wasn't very poor.

39 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Well up for it today. Great movement. As sharp as I've seen us in a long time and a great performance all round.

As for that dirty cheating cunt Clancy, Gerrard needs to speak out. That could be a bad injury and could have serious consequences for the club.

He has too and it should be dove ASAP .While it doesn’t look like sour grapes 

This bastard is the biggest cheat of a ref going .Why are we not asking questions here 

Even more so .We are getting him every other week 

Was a time when a ref got your game .You never seen him for months afterwards 

5 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I’ve seen it a dozen times. It’s basically a stamp on his knee.

If that’s not dangerous play then what is?

It’s not a stamp fs

it didn’t even look like a foul at the time, ppl are losing their shit because of the gash, if he never got a cut there wouldn’t be a debate.

It was a follow through after he won the ball and Morelos followed through then tried to pull out.

2 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

It’s not a stamp fs

it didn’t even look like a foul at the time, ppl are losing their shit because of the gash, if he never got a cut there wouldn’t be a debate.

It was a follow through after he won the ball and Morelos followed through then tried to pull out.

Errrm, he did get a gash though.

He takes the ball and purposely follows through to try and injure Morelos with a straight leg.

8 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

It’s not a stamp fs

Obviously since the player wouldn't have stuck his stud an inch through his flesh. 

It's a straight legged follow through. The boy knows exactly what he's doing. 

24 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

I thought he was retrospectively punished for it? Good spot if I’m talking jobbies.
Will be interesting to see if that abomination of a tackle gets the media exposure his wee gesture did.

No don’t think he was punished in the end. Understandable to think he was though with all the hysteria from the usual crowd. 

Don't know what some people see when they watch a  game ,  a yellow at most my arse it's a straight red all day long, endangering a player is a red card.Watch the replay Clancy sees it and done nothing, shat out of booking Borna second time cause the spotlight would've been on him for his atrocious decision making.

Kent getting his heels raked nothing to see here , the hammer throwers know they'll get a way with it.

Play like this against celtic and your booked or off.Clancy like a few others is a cheating bastard.

Will the celtic compliance officer get involved, will shitscene show it repeatedly, will the media go on about it all next week or longer. I wait with bated breath, ask yourself if it was the guy with the hole in his leg that committed this tackle they would be looking for a sinn die punishment .

Refereed to a different standard no doubt about it. 

Potentially could scupper a multi million £ transfer.

Archived