Official Rangers vs Dundee Utd Match Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, OhW said:

No don’t think he was punished in the end. Understandable to think he was though with all the hysteria from the usual crowd. 

If I wasn’t watching the game at the time I would have believed that Morelos flew into the crowd and Cantona’d wee jay right aff his seat.

Its an interesting stat that Clancy has reffed Morelos in 7 games and in those games managed to give him 6 yellow cards and 2 reds, frightening.

2 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

If I wasn’t watching the game at the time I would have believed that Morelos flew into the crowd and Cantona’d wee jay right aff his seat.

Its an interesting stat that Clancy has reffed Morelos in 7 games and in those games managed to give him 6 yellow cards and 2 reds, frightening.

Only surprise is he never booked Morelos for time wasting as he was being stretched off.

1 minute ago, Ivybank said:

Tom Miller and Alex Rae were excellent

far better than Tyldesley and thompson

Couldn’t agree more actually. Thought it was refreshing not having Tyldesley at least. Was quite pleased when he got the job but his comments bending over backwards to the Fenians on Twitter mean i don’t want him back. Miller was much better today than last season and Rae is great. 

12 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

My boy keeps shouting 'SHOW US THE GAME!' while they keep replaying nothing incidents with play ragin on!

Mate I was going mental.

Zooming in on everybody Tom & Alex were talking about and staying put whilst the game went on. 

13 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

What I mean was it didn’t look as bad as it does in hindsight 

Not sure about that, Barisic knew exactly that the follow through was intended to make contact with Morelos and should have been carded injury or not...

5 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Tom Miller and Alex Rae were excellent

far better than Tyldesley and thompson

I never bought into the Tyldesley accolades. He called every player Jack ffs! 

But that doesn't make Tom Miller good. Stick or twist does ma heid in.

1 hour ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Brilliant win and it should have been more but on another note I hope that fenian bastard Clancy gets his cunt kicked in. Enough is enough. Not even a yellow because Clancy hates our young black striker. A racist cheating son of Torbett paedo cunt. 

If ever there was some cunt who needs his address put out for public use,then that rat is him.
Blatant cheating at its worse.

Archived