Official Rangers vs Dundee Utd Match Thread

9 hours ago, British_Empire said:

Knives out for Hagi atm going on a few comments despite him getting man of the match somewhere (that I seen) - I'd like him to do a bit more, but he's young, talented and contributing. He'll grow more into the team as the season goes on. We do this with our more talented players get on their case. 

I'd be amazed if Hagi got anyone's man of the match.  Slow as fuck and can't tackle.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

I'd be amazed if Hagi got anyone's man of the match.  Slow as fuck and can't tackle.

I might be mistaken but I'm sure I read it somewhere yesterday. 

The role he plays, you don't really need to have pace or be able to tackle though? 

I'd need to watch the highlights again, but didn't he get a couple of assists? I thought his passing was sharp and probing into decent areas yesterday too. He's got a lot of talent.

But I think he needs to do more too.

2 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Obviously more intelligent than yours as you put ...... at the end of your sentence implying you were going to say something else .....

...and didn’t, thick mick.

Oh the wee......

Grow up mate, the original reply to your post yesterday was meant in good faith and was a joke, lighten up.

Maybe Hagi is just like the other diddies we've signed who would "never make it" in our league according to some on here.

Thinking of  Borna, Kent, Helander, Jack, Kamara to name but a few.

Oh, and there was a guy called Hateley once who just wasn't up to it.

Jeezus, give the guy a chance. He has the talent, just give him some time.

Patience girls.

Just now, Teamgers said:

Oh the wee......

Grow up mate, the original reply to your post yesterday was meant in good faith and was a joke, lighten up.

Grow up? It was you calling fellow bears “tits” for their opinion 

ive never took this forum seriously in the 8/9yr I’ve been on here and I’m on most days.

4 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Grow up? It was you calling fellow bears “tits” for their opinion 

ive never took this forum seriously in the 8/9yr I’ve been on here and I’m on most days.

Same here, apologies for the "tits" comment.

Hagi is the new Barker on here obviously.

Two assists and involved with a third. One of the only players who looks to get his head up and try constantly to create. Crucially set-up the opener to break the deadlock, which is the biggest challenge in these games. 

Lots doesn’t come off for him, but if you want him to just keep the ball you get Jack or Kamara. 

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Seen that mate, his posts used to be alright too until he started valuing his own opinion too much and looking for attention every time he would tell us where hes off to on holiday or following Rangers

Is that Kai?

3 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Two assists and involved with a third. One of the only players who looks to get his head up and try constantly to create. Crucially set-up the opener to break the deadlock, which is the biggest challenge in these games. 

Lots doesn’t come off for him, but if you want him to just keep the ball you get Jack or Kamara. 

Yeah but he's "slow as fuck and can' tackle"

PS Helander was murder yesterday - Didn't take one corner or throw-in.

Just saw the goals finally. Kent's speed and footwork for his was frightening, looks sharp as fuck. All four goals looked well made team goals and no sign of trying to walk it in whatsoever. Haven't seen much else of the game but good signs! Also I thought we were due a 4-0 or 5-0, glad to see it against that mob.

7 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Couldn’t agree more 

Archived