FIFA 21

ForeverAndEver

If you adjust the matchmaking settings you can restrict the level of team you'll come up against.

But if you're on ps5/series x be prepared to wait a very long time for a match. The user base for those consoles is still tiny, so naturally there isn't many players using 4* teams... as you go up the divisions it gets even smaller.

Probably better of just playing the old gen version if you want to play games with Rangers.

56 minutes ago, Iakona said:

If you adjust the matchmaking settings you can restrict the level of team you'll come up against.

But if you're on ps5/series x be prepared to wait a very long time for a match. The user base for those consoles is still tiny, so naturally there isn't many players using 4* teams... as you go up the divisions it gets even smaller.

Probably better of just playing the old gen version if you want to play games with Rangers.

I’ve managed to work my way to division 5 as Rangers playing PSG, Liverpool and teams like that every other game somehow. It’s annoying coming up against average players that can do well against you just by giving it to Mbappe for example but I think I play better against people like that because it’s quite fun embarrassing them.

1 hour ago, Iakona said:

Cheers for the settings heads-up but won’t be going backwards in generation after paying top dollar to get at least some form of next-gen feature, even though pretty limited at the moment I do prefer the newer version.

3 hours ago, CR3 said:

Cheers for the settings heads-up but won’t be going backwards in generation after paying top dollar to get at least some form of next-gen feature, even though pretty limited at the moment I do prefer the newer version.

Aye, I get you. The next gen version is alot better - it's playable anyway!

3 hours ago, The Monk said:

I’ve managed to work my way to division 5 as Rangers playing PSG, Liverpool and teams like that every other game somehow. It’s annoying coming up against average players that can do well against you just by giving it to Mbappe for example but I think I play better against people like that because it’s quite fun embarrassing them.

I normally play exclusively as Rangers but it was too much this time round. Dominating teams yet I always felt like I was still having to cling on for dear life... People would just start firing long shots with the likes of Kroos or De Bruyne and eventually one or two would go by McGregor.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

What this fifa has become isn't what it started out as in pre access it is night and day difference. 

Pre-patches I tend to enjoy most FIFAs, they end up pissing about with the gameplay around 2 months in and it falls right away after that. Haven't touched it since March now.

2 hours ago, ScottBF2 said:

Pre-patches I tend to enjoy most FIFAs, they end up pissing about with the gameplay around 2 months in and it falls right away after that. Haven't touched it since March now.

I have no idea what they changed in the game but the original pre patch FIFA 20 was the best football game released in years. Even 21 was good until it was made into a clone of the last year's game at the end. 

Stop fucking about with the games. 

30 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I have no idea what they changed in the game but the original pre patch FIFA 20 was the best football game released in years. Even 21 was good until it was made into a clone of the last year's game at the end. 

Stop fucking about with the games. 

Every single change they make is done with the sole intention of enhancing monetization of FUT.

21 hours ago, ScottBF2 said:

Every single change they make is done with the sole intention of enhancing monetization of FUT.

When you see that squads guys have out they must have put fortunes into it. They’re bringing on special Mbappe to replace the Brazilian Ronaldo, and I’m bringing on Tammy Abraham :lol: 

Cunts aren’t even that good at the game, just plug their pocket money into every week. Can be very infuriating. 

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

When you see that squads guys have out they must have put fortunes into it. They’re bringing on special Mbappe to replace the Brazilian Ronaldo, and I’m bringing on Tammy Abraham :lol: 

Cunts aren’t even that good at the game, just plug their pocket money into every week. Can be very infuriating. 

Tbf, it’s easier than ever to get a ridiculous team without spending money.

3 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Play Champs, Rivals and do SBCs

Been playing rivals inbetween trying not to smash my controller off the wall. Got 32500 today coins and spunked it all (and a bit more) on that big fanny VVD. Got sent off 10 minutes into my first game with him and just turned it off now. 

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Been playing rivals inbetween trying not to smash my controller off the wall. Got 32500 today coins and spunked it all (and a bit more) on that big fanny VVD. Got sent off 10 minutes into my first game with him and just turned it off now. 

Aye, the game’s shite so it’s a nightmare to get the coins, but years ago it was obvious who paid for packs/coins and who never but it’s so easy to get an actual decent team now

• 1 month later...