***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Haven’t worn a mask once during all this.

Wash my hands like I always do, called hygiene.

Haven’t had coronavirus and don’t know one person that has had it.

The government are utterly clueless on this.

Dont have a drink, don’t have someone in your house, don’t go to the pub, don’t go out and eat.

Hold on, go for a drink, have some people in your house, go to the pub, go out and eat and have 50%off on us.

Hang on again, don’t go for a drink, don’t have people in your house, only go to the pub until 10pm, go out and eat but don’t drink alcohol.

Weans can go to school and mix in their hundreds and thousands but they can’t play sports.

This is all bullshit and people are being treated as mugs. 

76060F58-EA35-4FAF-ADCD-24E8978B5290.jpeg

35 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

They made face masks compulsory and since that it’s got “worse”.

Its not good for anyone’s health to wear face masks. 
Im not doing it and I’m fine. 👍

Some chap in our local Tesco entered without a mask, refused to put one on and then got leveled by one of the other shoppers.  Might end up on your back looking at the ceiling.😲

3 minutes ago, bigblueyonder said:

Not to bring up Covid again, but how many do they have out for this at the moment? 

Can't see them not trying to get this postponed, even if the government doesn't step in. 

too late in the day but there’s probably some testing getting conducted as the international players leave or as they arrive at their respective clubs but probably the latter so the whole squad and management are tested at the same time. I don’t know what system we use and how quick the results come back as maybe 24 or 48 hours.

1 minute ago, andyhrfc said:

Some chap in our local Tesco entered without a mask, refused to put one on and then got leveled by one of the other shoppers.  Might end up on your back looking at the ceiling.😲

So the guy who levelled him was that worried about catching it he made some close contact with the potential carrier 🤷‍♂️

lets be honest there are pricks wearing the masks and pricks not wearing the masks 

2 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Rewatched the last game away to them. We dominated their best eleven but only won 2-1. It will probably be another tight game however confident I might feel.

Any win will do for me right now. Just backed us at 7/4.

How many would we have got if the referee reffed both teams to the same standard ,3 or 4 nil could easily have been the score .

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

So the guy who levelled him was that worried about catching it he made some close contact with the potential carrier 🤷‍♂️

lets be honest there are pricks wearing the masks and pricks not wearing the masks 

Country is jam packed full of pricks and they've multiplied 100 fold during the past 6 months.

3 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Apparently had a motorcycle helmet on so may have offered some protection, then again maybe not. 

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

If this game goes ahead, and right now that's a big if, then I see us as favourites even before they all got infected.

3-0 to the famous and Alfie to bury the demons.

Is it really a big if? I've not seen it mentioned it was at risk of cancellation but I've not been on social media much

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

Why is it a big if? 

1 minute ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

Is it really a big if? I've not seen it mentioned it was at risk of cancellation but I've not been on social media much

Just picking up on what the Fuhrer has been saying recently. Wouldn't put it past her to get involved and scrap the game if it meant less people meeting up or travelling to watch it. Still got a good 24 hours or so to make a decision which is a long time these days.

Got a really funny feeling she might pull the trigger on it. Not getting my hopes up until saturday morning at the earliest.

21 minutes ago, bigblueyonder said:

Not to bring up Covid again, but how many do they have out for this at the moment? 

Can't see them not trying to get this postponed, even if the government doesn't step in. 

Christie, Bitton definitely our, Odd Eddie should be but I think they will play him. Naeneck is injured.

35 minutes ago, King Jela said:

You definetely sound like an SNP man. 

How is it I'd be killing other people if I have a few pals round for the game n a swally that then wear masks everywhere they go to avoid spreading it? Is that not the point of the masks?

No, wearing a mask reduces the risk, it does not eliminate it.

People gathering together is what is causing the virus to spread.

This can happen in areas deemed to be 'essential' like workplaces, hospitals etc. It can also happen in places people gather that are deemed to be non-essential, such as social gatherings in each others houses.

Meeting friends and family in each others homes is banned right now due to the fact that this is going to lead to more people dying, it is that simple.

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Just picking up on what the Fuhrer has been saying recently. Wouldn't put it past her to get involved and scrap the game if it meant less people meeting up or travelling to watch it. Still got a good 24 hours or so to make a decision which is a long time these days.

Got a really funny feeling she might pull the trigger on it. Not getting my hopes up until saturday morning at the earliest.

I will be shocked if it doesn't go ahead. Cannot postpone because of what people might do.

1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

I will be shocked if it doesn't go ahead. Cannot postpone because of what people might do.

She shut down an entire sector in the central belt because of what people might do. All cards are always on the table with this nazi bitch in charge.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

She shut down an entire sector in the central belt because of what people might do. All cards are always on the table with this nazi bitch in charge.

especially if it keeps the fenian voters happy as let’s be honest they’d take any sort of advantage and that would include a postponement 

Archived