***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

9 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Haven’t worn a mask once during all this.

Wash my hands like I always do, called hygiene.

Haven’t had coronavirus and don’t know one person that has had it.

The government are utterly clueless on this.

Dont have a drink, don’t have someone in your house, don’t go to the pub, don’t go out and eat.

Hold on, go for a drink, have some people in your house, go to the pub, go out and eat and have 50%off on us.

Hang on again, don’t go for a drink, don’t have people in your house, only go to the pub until 10pm, go out and eat but don’t drink alcohol.

Weans can go to school and mix in their hundreds and thousands but they can’t play sports.

This is all bullshit and people are being treated as mugs. 

They wonder why there's spikes in cases when things and constantly getting closed, re opened, do this but don't do this..infsct aye u can do this now. 

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Dont have a drink, don’t have someone in your house, don’t go to the pub, don’t go out and eat.

Hold on, go for a drink, have some people in your house, go to the pub, go out and eat and have 50%off on us.

Hang on again, don’t go for a drink, don’t have people in your house, only go to the pub until 10pm, go out and eat but don’t drink alcohol.

Weans can go to school and mix in their hundreds and thousands but they can’t play sports.

image.gif.ad905d860bd77913cd03efede7f9cfa4.gif

Just now, ready1873 said:

They wonder why there's spikes in cases when things and constantly getting closed, re opened, do this but don't do this..infsct aye u can do this now. 

They made face masks compulsory and since that it’s got “worse”.

Its not good for anyone’s health to wear face masks. 
Im not doing it and I’m fine. 👍

16 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

So what’s the script when you’re near others in a supermarket? No concerns at all?

And I struggle to understand your point with the second part in bold. That’s a great thing that you and your friends/family haven’t had it. But you aren’t immune and neither are they.

Just now, Essandoh said:

So what’s the script when you’re near others in a supermarket? No concerns at all?

And I struggle to understand your point with the second part in bold. That’s a great thing that you and your friends/family haven’t had it. But they you and they aren’t immune.

The script when I am in a supermarket is I distance two metres.

The second part is I don’t know anyone who has had this disease we are all to massively fear, in 7 months.

Thats quite strange to be honest.

Never claimed to be immune, just find it a bit odd that I know not one person that has had it.

I know one person that officially died from it but they definitely didn’t have it.

Again that’s weird.

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I get that, but others of us are sacrificing watching it with our families and friends so that other people's family and friends dont die.

I think its pretty selfish to do so to be honest. 

You definetely sound like an SNP man. 

How is it I'd be killing other people if I have a few pals round for the game n a swally that then wear masks everywhere they go to avoid spreading it? Is that not the point of the masks?

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

You definetely sound like an SNP man. 

How is it I'd be killing other people if I have a few pals round for the game n a swally that then wear masks everywhere they go to avoid spreading it? Is that not the point of the masks?

If 2 metres works then why the masks?

If masks work then why 2 metres?

If both work then why is it getting worse, especially since they made masks compulsory?

Its all fucked up. 👍

10 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

The second part is I don’t know anyone who has had this disease we are all to massively fear, in 7 months.

Never claimed to be immune, just find it a bit odd that I know not one person that has had it.

I know one person that officially died from it but they definitely didn’t have it.

Again that’s weird.

:unsure:

10 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Again that’s weird.

It’s not really weird mate. There’s a consultant at the Royal Infirmary in Glasgow just given a very grim interview about the state of the ICU. We’re nearing the point where doctors could have to decide who lives and who dies purely based on resources. Whether you know anyone with the virus or not is irrelevant. Especially with how many people are asymptomatic.

Anyway this isn’t the thread

3-2 Rangers

2 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

If 2 metres works then why the masks?

If masks work then why 2 metres?

If both work then why is it getting worse, especially since they made masks compulsory?

Its all fucked up. 👍

Its all a lot of fucking shite mate. 

Right at the start of the lockdown one of the first things that was done to protect people from this deadly virus is cut off treatment for cancer victims. That is just fucking ridiculous. 

8 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Again that’s weird.

Unfortunately nearly every 2nd 999 call in Scotland is from someone who either has symptoms or knows someone who is showing symptoms. The phone calls are relentless at the moment and the service has been stretched to the max since March/ April this year. Every day, every night its the same.

I know 3 people, unrelated who don't know each other, have confirmed tests and are all self isolating at the moment. I know conspiracy theorists don't believe in it but it is around and is not going anywhere soon.

2 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Right back at ya.

Broadcasting that everyone you know will be in a crowd (and fuck the guidance) is idiotic and just gives ammunition to those who would benefit from postponement, ie not us.

Use your brain FFS

What if they wear a mask everywhere they go after the game to avoid spreading it? 

Just now, Raligt said:

Unfortunately nearly every 2nd 999 call in Scotland is from someone who either has symptoms or knows someone who is showing symptoms. The phone calls are relentless at the moment and the service has been stretched to the max since March/ April this year. Every day, every night its the same.

I know 3 people, unrelated who don't know each other, have confirmed tests and are all self isolating at the moment. I know conspiracy theorists don't believe in it but it is around and is not going anywhere soon.

I believe it in, I don't believe its anywhere near as bad as its been made out. 

When the pictures from China after this 'outbreak' first began there were folk supposedly dying on the streets while wearing masks, I've yet to hear anybody dying on the street over here. 

Just now, King Jela said:

I believe it in, I don't believe its anywhere near as bad as its been made out. 

When the pictures from China after this 'outbreak' first began there were folk supposedly dying on the streets while wearing masks, I've yet to hear anybody dying on the street over here. 

It's not as bad as your second sentence but it is bad. People are still dying from it albeit most are old people or people with underlying health problems.

Just now, Colin Traive said:

Missing the point.

Not the getting together, it’s the broadcasting that you’re planning it.

I Invite, say, 2 people round. We watch the game 2 metres apart to be nice and they wear a mask everywhere to avoud spreading it. So what's the harm? How are they spreading it after the game? 

Archived