***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

25 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Aye mate defo getting Ecks front 3/4 Vs Oneils back 3 vibes

INB4 Hagis nae Caniggia posts

As much love as I have for de Boer, Mols & Arveladze none of them could give us as much up top in those 3 games between May and December in 2002 as Morelos can when he's on it.

We've seen him do it before against them and without scoring.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

At this moment I’ll be raging if Gerrard changes the team tbh. 

I really hope we don’t have an oh fuck off moment when the team is announced cause that’s exactly when we were beat at Ibrox. 

Let them worry about us, we’re better than them

Correct, don’t change a winning team.  Let them worry about us.  By all means have a plan B, C, D with options on the bench and be prepared to make decisive changes early if needed. 

9 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Gerrard, please don't move our most influential player this Season (outside of Kent or our fullbacks) just for this game.

Arfield needs to play as a CM.

Don't overthink it!

Can't see him moving Goldson tbh.

We shouldn't be messing about with the first 11 for this.

The first old firm last year showed what can happen when management overthink it and mess around with a winning formula. 

Put out the 11 that started vs galatasaray.

Hopefully we'll also have some stronger options on the bench as well, if Aribo and Roofe are back. 

1 hour ago, Geo17 said:

Up until Jacks performance last night I was sure I wanted Gerrard to keep the midfield the way it was pre break. But he played well last night so happy with either him or Kamara but not at the same time as others have said.

I think we will go  4 2 3 1 if we start flying but if not I think it'll revert back to 4 3 2 1 the more defensive shape we sometimes take when playing stronger than regular spfl shite opposition. 

20201015_201248.jpg

20201015_201227.jpg

Pretty much the way I see the line up being then once we’ve got the lead into half time, then if it’s the same round about the 60min mark, I’d bring jack on, to control and slow the game down

Just now, Sweetheart said:

Nah reverse psychology doesn't work besides I have Morelos down for a hat trick..... :)

You're using your reverse psychology on me aren't you? :hmmm:

I hope you're bang on the money with the hatrick would trigger a Chernobyl strength meltdown.

Only difference is the mutants were mutants before the meltdown :lol:

4 minutes ago, Swally said:

You're using your reverse psychology on me aren't you? :hmmm:

I hope you're bang on the money with the hatrick would trigger a Chernobyl strength meltdown.

Only difference is the mutants were mutants before the meltdown :lol:

LOL.

It would be sooooo sweet for Morelos to get a hat trick. I sooooo want it to happen. 

Archived