***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Became the recipient of a BP monitor last Friday to take 2 readings am and 2 readings pm,which is supposed to be for 7 days.
As of now i have a good average reading and i am feeling quite relaxed about giving the tottie munchers a sore enough defeat to set them on the road to oblivion,and the house of cards collapse.
Never been one tp predict scores or even results,but really feel confident for Saturday the 17th October 2020.

Roll on kick off with Mr Beaton,and hope he stays strong against the shit storm over the next 2 days,as the last 4 days have been a stroll in the park compared to the shite heading in his direction.
We will also have queer van donkey telling us somebody flashed his boaby at him while he was scrabbling about a public toilet floor looking for his lottery ticket.

11 minutes ago, kirkiebear said:

Yeah just seen that , Celtic are hopeful of having Christie back for the game. If they pull that off then there’s no longer any doubts, they really can get the rules changed to suit them whenever they want 🤷‍♂️

Kilmarnock and St Mirren would have a lot to say about that.

If that sexual fuckin deviant grab yer baws chrissie is named to play against us on Saturday then surely to fuck it's a refusal to play on Government Rules of self isloation and it's "see you in court and bring a fuckin team of ambulance chasers with you"
FUCK PLAYING BALL WITH THE PAEDOS. 

3 hours ago, TamCoopz said:

Why is Morelos over there 

Saves him getting himself into trouble in the centre

A 5'9 centre forward up against 3 centre backs on his own? this way we got two strikers in there, Buff might do well off Itten's flick ons . Remember these lads are supposed to be strikers our width comes from the wing backs 

And Morelos was a left winger when he arrived at Rangers, could wee Buff be our own version of Sadio Manė

Itten also gives us additional  height against their set peice, probs their best chance of scoring

3 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

Both approx 5'9, both powerful and pacey and Mane has about 4-5 yrs on Buff, but if you've nno confidence in our players that's your choice

Aye okay I am in the wrong when I compare players but then you move the goalposts to add in hypotheticals, behave yourself. I have confidence in Morelos but you have a crystal ball football manager wise:confused:

1 minute ago, badjon said:

Aye okay I am in the wrong when I compare players but then you move the goalposts to add in hypotheticals, behave yourself. I have confidence in Morelos but you have a crystal ball football manager wise:confused:

I've never said you were in the wrong comparing players

I have not moved any goalposts

And as for the nonsense about a crystal ball that is just clutching at straws.

Try a reasoned argument rather than resorting to denigrating people you might get on better.

27 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

I've never said you were in the wrong comparing players

I have not moved any goalposts

And as for the nonsense about a crystal ball that is just clutching at straws.

Try a reasoned argument rather than resorting to denigrating people you might get on better.

I get on fine but you are acting like a prick:belm:

1 hour ago, southcoastbear said:

Saves him getting himself into trouble in the centre

A 5'9 centre forward up against 3 centre backs on his own? this way we got two strikers in there, Buff might do well off Itten's flick ons . Remember these lads are supposed to be strikers our width comes from the wing backs 

And Morelos was a left winger when he arrived at Rangers, could wee Buff be our own version of Sadio Manė

Itten also gives us additional  height against their set peice, probs their best chance of scoring

He absolutely fucking wasn’t. :lol:

Archived