New retro kit

Jb85

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

There's a pandemic, a drop in much needed revenue, and the club bring out an option for folk to buy if they want. And you're critical?

Fucking hell.

Yeah, there’s a pandemic and as well as a drop in club revenue there is also a drop in many supporters income as well.

Fucking hell.

3 hours ago, Swally said:

don't have anything against them selling it or people wanting to buy it

just don't see the point

i'd rather buy a real retro shirt than a simulated retro new shirt :lol:

Totally with you. Whole point in retro kits is that they were once a thing.

This is basically creating a random kit with a retro look for the sheer (£££) sake of it.

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

Yes but retro kits are more often than not made by retro companies not the originals. 

I am simply giving my opinion and saying it's not my cup of tea, I would hope this is acceptable on a forum full of opinions.

I have stated that I don't have anything against them being sold, or people buying.

I've never bought from a retro company, but I've seen links to them, and the shirts at least look like the real thing, so I've been tempted.

I've bought off of ebay, and yes, there's a likelihood I've ended up buying a non-original and it's simply from one of these retro companies, but I say again. At least it looks like the real thing.

It's what I like, I'm not saying other people have to be like me, similarly I don't need to be like other people. :lol:

Archived