Helander

ready1873

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Disagree, I should have said centre backs tbf. 

Nobody at the club can get close to him. 

Connor Goldson and Tav are neck and neck for poty.

Helander hasn't  even come close to a motm yet. He has been fine though, just not at their level.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Who have been our best 2 players this season.

If you put Helander in there you're embarrassing yourself more than normal.

I said Helander is our best centre half over the piece. 

Nobody deserves a POTY mention in November, stop talking pish. 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I said Helander is our best centre half over the piece. 

Nobody deserves a POTY mention in November, stop talking pish. 

I'm not saying they're getting awarded it ffs😁. I'm saying they're neck and neck for who has been our best player this season. Its 100% between those 2.

Helander has been good but nowhere near the level of Goldson.

In fact id go as far as to say Helander now has one game to save his Rangers career...

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm not saying they're getting awarded it ffs😁. I'm saying they're neck and neck for who has been our best player this season. Its 100% between those 2.

Helander has been good but nowhere near the level of Goldson.

In fact id go as far as to say Helander now has one game to save his Rangers career...

10 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Connor Goldson and Tav are neck and neck for poty.

Helander hasn't  even come close to a motm yet. He has been fine though, just not at their level.

Deary me. 

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Helander is getting it tight, but the attacking players were just as culpable. Benfica should have been dead and buried before the series of fuckups that led to the last goal.

Nope.

No one was just as culpable as the guy responsible for 2 goals and heavily involved in the 3rd of 3 goals conceded.

Helander's been a solid part of a solid defence this season. Unfair to turn on him or them because of one awful game. 

Have actually heard a Rangers fan today basically call Goldson and Helander useless and Tav and Barisic bad defenders. No idea how he thinks 4 poor defenders in the back line can lead to the defensive stats we've achieved this year. :lol:

Some Bears are so harsh.

21 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Immense? Ok.

How many mistakes has Goldson made this season?

Are you saying it should have been CG / LB or FH /LB who started?

My comment seems harsh on Goldson who has been excellent. I’m more pissed off that people are having a go at Helander who has had a good season but had a bad game. I would have seen CG and Balogun at CH tonight as he was more suited imo. I’m not wanting to be seen as slaughtering Goldson, he was just collateral, but since you ask I’m just bitter about the Hibs mistake he made!

4 minutes ago, ThenNowForever said:

My comment seems harsh on Goldson who has been excellent. I’m more pissed off that people are having a go at Helander who has had a good season but had a bad game. I would have seen CG and Balogun at CH tonight as he was more suited imo. I’m not wanting to be seen as slaughtering Goldson, he was just collateral, but since you ask I’m just bitter about the Hibs mistake he made!

So you'd have played Balogun before the immense Helander? Why?

Fucking hell. This forum sometimes.

Aye, we’re all gutted. But the overreaction on big Fil is ridiculous.

He had a shocker tonight. Goldson’s had them, Tav’s had, Morelos has had them. They’ve all had them in the past.

Helander has been a mountain for us in a ton of games and has played a massive part in so many clean sheets and wins.

Some need to take a breath.

3 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

Fucking hell. This forum sometimes.

Aye, we’re all gutted. But the overreaction on big Fil is ridiculous.

He had a shocker tonight. Goldson’s had them, Tav’s had, Morelos has had them. They’ve all had them in the past.

Helander has been a mountain for us in a ton of games and has played a massive part in so many clean sheets and wins.

Some need to take a breath.

Is anyone bar the Tayside guy saying much more than he had a shocker?.

Archived