Helander

ready1873

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Front runner for Emoji award 20/21.

Still not answered what is more costly, dropping points at Easter Road due to Goldson or tonight because of Helander...

Front runner. Neck and neck, but only a tool thinks its a done deal 😂😂😂

Are you actually thinking Helander was fault free at Easter Road? Are you really that daft mate?

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Front runner. Neck and neck, but only a tool thinks its a done deal 😂😂😂

Are you actually thinking Helander was fault free at Easter Road? Are you really that daft mate?

Goldson doesn't clear the ball which leads to the goal. 

Goldson has cost us more this season than Helander, a fact you clearly find hard to swallow but it is what it is. 

My 2c. 

Goldson is the best CH at the club.  Helander has been a rock too, don't get me wrong. I just think Goldson is better.

Helander hasn't been here that long so he has plenty time to change my opinion.

I don't even think we have seen anywhere near what Balogun has to offer either yet.  He may well be the best CH we have.

It's great that we are arguing over who's better, and who's the best rather than previous years of usually arguing over who is worse :lol:

The entire defence has been utterly solid this season. Can't praise them enough. 

3 hours ago, MillwallLoyal said:

Balogun first choice partner for Goldson ufn now. Shame as Helander has been good, but his pace is almost static at times. 

You would drop him?

I think that's harsh after the season he's has so far.

12 minutes ago, gogzy said:

You would drop him?

I think that's harsh after the season he's has so far.

It’s not just harsh, it’s fucking mental. He made 3 bad mistakes but he’s been an absolute rock so far this season. 

Just need to chalk it up as 1 of those days , what i would also say is watching the goals back i dont think mcgregor covers himself in glory at the second,  the 3rd Davis should be on the guy that plays the pass and take either man or ball on the halfway line then goldson has the chance to take darwin out too and doesn't 

13 minutes ago, left winger said:

Our defence has been fucking great all season. We have one match ,away to an excellent team when we make a few bad mistakes - and still don’t lose. It’s as if some folk have been desperate to have something to moan about.

Or maybe some people have standards?

14 minutes ago, left winger said:

Our defence has been fucking great all season. We have one match ,away to an excellent team when we make a few bad mistakes - and still don’t lose. It’s as if some folk have been desperate to have something to moan about.

We are in winning mode and winning is all that matters , thats what makes us great.

Its the way we blew that last night thats fucked everybody off........

Just now, left winger said:

And their standards are higher than being top of our group after three games? Nah, don’t think so.

No the standards are you don't fling away a two goal lead against ten men with 13 minutes to go, people have every right to be upset about that.

Big Fil had a mare and you could see in his reaction he knew it.  I suspect that he will be in from the start on Sunday and he and the team will learn from it.  Natural disappointment but I look forward to Sundays reaction

Lads been superb all season.

Hasn't got pace, but that wasn't the issue last night.

Over the course of a season your going to have games where results don't go for you for one reason or another, unbelievable luck, dodgy decisions or just moments of absolute madness. Last night was the latter. Glad it happened against Benfica away from home where we still picked up a point on the road.

3 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

No the standards are you don't fling away a two goal lead against ten men with 13 minutes to go, people have every right to be upset about that.

People have the right to be upset about whatever the fuck they like. Having a mental block on the bigger picture doesn’t seem a particularly good standard to have, though.

Archived