'Sing For The Boys'

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 09/11/2020 at 19:46, davis1986 said:

Outstanding well done to all involved. Would love to see the stuff remain up but doubt with Glasgow city council it will be allowed. Had a tear in my eye watching it. 

It will be reported as graffiti to the council by the fenian hoards on mass and the other anti-British amongst us. 

Heard on HaH today the UB had raised 11k for Erskine by selling their Sing For The Boys T Shirts, that is just tremendous so a big hats off to the UB, well done guys.

Edit, just scrolled up and seen the huge post 2 above oops, still a good bump.

• 1 month later...
54 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

Scum bastards. It was a memorial for those that made the ultimate sacrifice including their players. Now painted over with terrorist graffiti. Every day this lot make me feel physically sick 

From a club and culture who abuse children is it any surprise? 

They are a vile organisation from top to bottom. Posinous bastards

39 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

Scum bastards. It was a memorial for those that made the ultimate sacrifice including their players. Now painted over with terrorist graffiti. Every day this lot make me feel physically sick 

No coverage by the media, no surprise. 

1 minute ago, Brubear said:

Sadly true. 

Even with them painting over it with their shitey message, I wouldn’t expect the media to be producing news stories on what is essentially graffiti. Don’t think we can feel hard done by there, just need to spray over it again 🤷🏻‍♂️

2 hours ago, TamCoopz said:

Even with them painting over it with their shitey message, I wouldn’t expect the media to be producing news stories on what is essentially graffiti. Don’t think we can feel hard done by there, just need to spray over it again 🤷🏻‍♂️

The story isnt just about graffiti, it is about total disrespect for fallen soldiers from many clubs across Scotland. I was disappointed the media didnt cover the initial story when the players names were painted at each of the grounds. 

This is the modern day hole of a country were living in. It’s sickening the UB’s even went to the lengths of including their fallen war dead and that’s the fucking filthy bile they come back with.

we will never have a thing in common with the majority of those sub human scumbags. 

15 minutes ago, Brubear said:

The story isnt just about graffiti, it is about total disrespect for fallen soldiers from many clubs across Scotland. I was disappointed the media didnt cover the initial story when the players names were painted at each of the grounds. 

They’ve climbed on a mini bus and bottled a child...respect? Not from that mob.

Archived