Players On International Duty Thread

Leeds_Bear

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, hawkfalcons said:

I've actually got a big prick and i don't mean you, but thankfully I'm not in the habit of sharing it with males unlike you and your micro penis I'm sure :lol: not that there's anything wrong with that you batter in lol and to be fair and being  gentleman here's a wee look to what is out there 

image.png.66de6f33749b9773dd0b4d4d77a80970.png

You are one for the wolfhunters. 

12 minutes ago, Fergie_6 said:

You are one for the wolfhunters. 

that sound a bit gay or nerdy not that I'm judging you for being gay i have a brother in law who has come out and have total respect. but seems strange hmmmmm. as long as your happy in your twilight world surrounded by stuffed toys( probably by you ) who am I to judge, you enjoy :hmmm: anyway unlike fergie_6 and murzo who obviously have school tomorrow I'm going to bed as I work in the morning so night night ... oh and make sure your homework is done and your sad wanking is done under the covers :thumbsup:

Well done to Ryan Jack 

I really wish I could totally support thr national team like I used to but it’s just painful looking at a team full of players who I detest with a manager I absolutely detest backed by a support full of complete wankers. Then on the other hand I don’t want said wankers to stop me supporting what should be my national team. 

Even the commentary, Crocker and Provan wanking over Christie like he’s Maradona 

9 minutes ago, hawkfalcons said:

that sound a bit gay or nerdy not that I'm judging you for being gay i have a brother in law who has come out and have total respect. but seems strange hmmmmm. as long as your happy in your twilight world surrounded by stuffed toys( probably by you ) who am I to judge, you enjoy :hmmm: anyway unlike fergie_6 and murzo who obviously have school tomorrow I'm going to bed as I work in the morning so night night ... oh and make sure your homework is one and your sad wanking is done under the covers :thumbsup:

🤷🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

25 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Well done to Ryan Jack 

I really wish I could totally support thr national team like I used to but it’s just painful looking at a team full of players who I detest with a manager I absolutely detest backed by a support full of complete wankers. Then on the other hand I don’t want said wankers to stop me supporting what should be my national team. 

Even the commentary, Crocker and Provan wanking over Christie like he’s Maradona 

And that's fair enough mate. If you don't wanna support Scotland that's your call. It's when people start ripping you for supporting them as if it makes you less of a Rangers man.

29 minutes ago, hawkfalcons said:

that sound a bit gay or nerdy not that I'm judging you for being gay i have a brother in law who has come out and have total respect. but seems strange hmmmmm. as long as your happy in your twilight world surrounded by stuffed toys( probably by you ) who am I to judge, you enjoy :hmmm: anyway unlike fergie_6 and murzo who obviously have school tomorrow I'm going to bed as I work in the morning so night night ... oh and make sure your homework is done and your sad wanking is done under the covers :thumbsup:

Calm the fuck down man. Bang out tonight. If you don't wanna support them that's fine but stop being a wank to people who do.

What I eat doesn't make you shite 

32 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

image.thumb.png.298fe40339fd7bf9dad991d7d4532329.png

And thats the thing. You have to be happy for him if nothing else. I went to a few scotland games in the past but never got into it.  A load has been said about how some cant support the national team and thats fair enough but  you cant grudge those players tonight.

26 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

And that's fair enough mate. If you don't wanna support Scotland that's your call. It's when people start ripping you for supporting them as if it makes you less of a Rangers man.

Yeah, if we win this league I think I might be able to relax my bitterness towards said wankers enough to care about the Euros

1 hour ago, GA1972 said:

Well done to Ryan Jack 

I can relate to that. For as long as I can remember supporting Scotland, they always had certain players I detested, it’s the tartan trannies that finally did it for me.

With Ryan Jack in the team and no fans allowed in it’s been a bit easier watching them again.

1 hour ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Calm the fuck down man. Bang out tonight. If you don't wanna support them that's fine but stop being a wank to people who do.

What I eat doesn't make you shite 

Being a wank as in your opinion obviously as I think your a wank too which is obviously my opinion and please refrain from the scat reference what you do in your home is up to you but don't bring it to the discussion :wanker:

Archived