Dapo Mebude

OceanRain

Just now, The Dude said:

Much more than sweeping it under the carpet and daring not to mention for fear of a shite headline in the papers .

It achieves nothing the police should have been his first port of call and the club.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Tomatasauce said:

Think I’ve broke the internet are you saying you were wrong for once and you meant fan not fans? It makes a big difference especially for somebody who reports things to a wider public than here...waiting patiently 🙏

I'm not aware that I've reported the story anywhere.

I don't have twitter, but see if hundreds or a few thousand actual Rangers fans have commented supporting Dapo and condemning the wee cunt or cunts who abused him, why the fuck can't the media mention this when it's clearly fucking relevant?

Annoys the fuck out of me how the actions of one so called fan suddenly becomes all fans.

Don’t believe ye, So are you issuing an apology to every Rangers fan on here who’s not guilty of this horrendous offence or wit?

Feel free to prove me wrong. I'm off today. Here's all my work here: https://www.rangersnews.uk/author/james-black/

Why would I apologise to people I haven't accused of anything?

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

What's nonsensical about it? Genuinely. It's a wider point than just the racism aimed at Mebude. There have been more than a few occassions where our own have given those who want to boot us an open goal.

Going onto XBL, racially abusing a Rangers player with an account named after another Rangers player is one of them.

It's nonsensical because the cunts you are referring to aren't the same people who care about whether the club is dragged through the mud.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Feel free to prove me wrong. I'm off today. Here's all my work here: https://www.rangersnews.uk/author/james-black/

Why would I apologise to people I haven't accused of anything?

You said fans, that includes me an everybody else on here when we are talking about an individual who may or may not be a Rangers fan

You said fans, that includes me an everybody else on here when we are talking about an individual who may or may not be a Rangers fan

It really doesn't. :lol:

When you said 'awe the big bastard rangers fans' that included everyone else though.

2 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Jesus wept, fans could mean two. Only in some demented mind could using plural mean everything. I don't like all of his articles but what you've accused him of now is clutching at straws.

You would only have to see how many people have been banned for racism on this forum to know there is more than one racist fan in our support. It's the same with every support, how we respond as a whole that matters not what one or two did.

25 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

I’m 36 mate 😂 not sure what age you are but I doubt I’d qualify as an old cunt yet 

The last computer I had was a ps3 when it came out an never owned a game, it was a glorified DVD player to me that got somebody else’s pes game put in it only on a Friday night when the boys were up, but fuck wasting a Friday like that these days the weekend is too short

Bit older than you, not much but can remember playing the spectrum 48k with the cassette tape. Think my interest stopped about Super Nintendo level. It’s a waste of time plus you have to press too any fucking buttons for the pretend prick to do anything. 

1 minute ago, J-Maestro said:

Jesus wept, fans could mean two. Only in some demented mind could using plural mean everything. I don't like all of his articles but what you've accused him of now is clutching at straws.

You would only have to see how many people have been banned for racism on this forum to know there is more than one racist fan in our support. It's the same with every support, how we respond as a whole that matters not what one or two did.

Humour bypass mate aye, the dude said he’s not always right, I gave him an easy out to finally say he was wrong but he just can’t do it, similar to your ability to spot when somebody is being genuine or not, fanny!

4 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Bit older than you, not much but can remember playing the spectrum 48k with the cassette tape. Think my interest stopped about Super Nintendo level. It’s a waste of time plus you have to press too any fucking buttons for the pretend prick to do anything. 

I preferred the Commodore 64 😂

28 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So there's literally no evidence he's a rangers fan except for the evidence that suggests he's a Rangers fan?

Absolutely shite evidence, gimme 5mins and I'll set up a facebook and twitter account and send death threats to celtic players as a celtic fan

Fact is instead of the racial abuse being spoken about and dealt with, the abusers choice of name and the team its linked to is more in the spotlight, thats whats wrong here

7 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Absolutely shite evidence, gimme 5mins and I'll set up a facebook and twitter account and send death threats to celtic players as a celtic fan

Fact is instead of the racial abuse being spoken about and dealt with, the abusers choice of name and the team its linked to is more in the spotlight, thats whats wrong here

None of which you need to pay to use and register a name on. Xbox Live you need a paid subscription. Cunt's been playing Fifa ultimate team with Rangers ffs. That's a proper undercover mhank going to that length (and expense given the cash cow FUT team is) on the off chance he'll come across a Rangers player on FIFA to abuse.

The abuse is being spoken about and is being dealt with.

25 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Then why give a fuck what they say?

Btw, for someone who didnt have the time to argue the point, you've found a lot of time to continue to argue the point.  :lol:

Why not? as I said what does going to the media do to solve this issue? 

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

None of which you need to pay to use and register a name on. Xbox Live you need a paid subscription. Cunt's been playing Fifa ultimate team with Rangers ffs. That's a proper undercover mhank going to that length (and expense given the cash cow FUT team is) on the off chance he'll come across a Rangers player on FIFA to abuse.

The abuse is being spoken about and is being dealt with.

What the wee dick said about broons sister was every bit as sickening as this shit, we have a some mutants that support us, so does everybody else btw, the tarriers have one playing upfront for them (when he can be arsed right enough an not on the gear the nite before) we can’t do nothing about that until they have outed themselves, you seem to want to paint us all in the same picture dude, can’t say I’m surprised it’s a good way cause offence and create an argument, it’s your MO

What the wee dick said about broons sister was every bit as sickening as this shit, we have a some mutants that support us, so does everybody else btw, the tarriers have one playing upfront for them (when he can be arsed right enough an not on the gear the nite before) we can’t do nothing about that until they have outed themselves, you seem to want to paint us all in the same picture dude, can’t say I’m surprised it’s a good way cause offence and create an argument, it’s your MO

Utter bollocks.

Archived