Dapo Mebude

OceanRain

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

He should have spoken to the club or police first before tweeting about it.

Its now on Sky Sports News every hour saying that Rangers fans were racially abusing a young black footballer.

As has been said before Goldson was racially abused by a celtic fan pretending to be one of us.

Players need some media training.

Do you have a link for the goldson story? I’ve never heard that before.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

Hope the clown left his IP address in full view. Going by his scribbles, suspect he wouldn’t have the intelligence to hide it. 

I wouldn't be surprised if the polis just told him to report it to Xbox and block them rather than taking any specific action to find out who it was. I know from folk who've reported quite specific threats of violence/rape etc made against them on social media that they don't tend to want to do much.

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Hes implying its not a genuine Rangers fan.

Hes in no way to blame here.

Whatever his intentions were, it's being reported everywhere as coming from Rangers supporters. They know what they're doing.

This is a news editor at Sky Sports, ffs.

Screenshot_20201120-123558_Twitter.jpg

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

I wouldn't be surprised if the polis just told him to report it to Xbox and block them rather than taking any specific action to find out who it was. I know from folk who've reported quite specific threats of violence/rape etc made against them on social media that they don't tend to want to do much.

Yes right enough, maybe the publicity might force them into action. I suspect our club will make a statement, hope they use it to try to enforce the police to take action. 

2 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

Whatever his intentions were, it's being reported everywhere as coming from Rangers supporters. They know what they're doing.

Hes still not to blame for it ffs. Hes the victim. Hopefully he speaks out.

2 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

If it takes them believing it’s a Rangers fan to get maximum publicity to allow the cunt to be caught then it’s a small price to pay. 

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Hes still not to blame for it ffs. Hes the victim. Hopefully he speaks out.

I don't think anyone is thinking he is worthy of any blame, however it doesn't mean that you cannot have an opinion about the way he's spoken out.

It also doesn't mean that there is a lack of empathy for what he himself has gone through.

Speaking for myself I'm simply talking about what I'd rather he said, because there's now a shit-storm out there and if it turns out to not be a Rangers fan, well the Rangers fans and club are victims of bad reporting hinging on ill-chosen words by the player.

It goes without saying he could be calling it spot on though, I guess we'll see what happens.

10 minutes ago, Swally said:

I don't think anyone is thinking he is worthy of any blame, however it doesn't mean that you cannot have an opinion about the way he's spoken out.

It also doesn't mean that there is a lack of empathy for what he himself has gone through.

Speaking for myself I'm simply talking about what I'd rather he said, because there's now a shit-storm out there and if it turns out to not be a Rangers fan, well the Rangers fans and club are victims of bad reporting hinging on ill-chosen words by the player.

It goes without saying he could be calling it spot on though, I guess we'll see what happens.

It’s ok the players don’t come on here, dapo won’t see that you’re a racist 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Twitter 

Katic19 apparently. 

Because a tarrier isn’t going to be cutting about with that.

Should be easy to trace then you’d think. Normally have to put your address etc when signing up for that type of thing.

Archived