Rangers Women

Clemdog

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Both teams have regular home and away fan groups that sing. It’s all focused on players and the clubs though, you don’t hear any political or religious songs.

They do sing one though about Cav who played for us, mentioning the word tim. That's about as X rated as I've heard though 

3 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

How many had they sold?

No idea. Think their allocation was GF1 maybe 2 as well.

It’s normally a 50/50 split in the Main Stands at Broadwood and the Excelsior with the away team normally taking considerably less fans than the home team.

3 hours ago, Loyal72 said:

True, it's one to keep an eye on going forward if it actually establishes its own sort of audience and if the growth supports it.

I've got in my head a sort of concert type audience/atmosphere as opposed to a regular football crowd is what I imagine this looks like on a bigger scale.

Have you never watched any womens super league games? You can see what the crowd on a bigger scale would look like at those games, it’s incredibly family orientated, the hatred of the rivalries is basically removed.

I think womens football is a great thing and I’m delighted my wee girl as she grows up will have more of a chance now to play the game if she wants, with loads of youth sides popping up in the last few years too. 

The green brigade have basically tried to hijack this game tomorrow because it’s against us, and tbh it’s pathetic as fuck if they haven’t been attending other games 

48 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Have you never watched any womens super league games? You can see what the crowd on a bigger scale would look like at those games, it’s incredibly family orientated, the hatred of the rivalries is basically removed.

I think womens football is a great thing and I’m delighted my wee girl as she grows up will have more of a chance now to play the game if she wants, with loads of youth sides popping up in the last few years too. 

The green brigade have basically tried to hijack this game tomorrow because it’s against us, and tbh it’s pathetic as fuck if they haven’t been attending other games 

I barely find the patience to watch our women's team mate, nevermind other women's league matches.

Not knocking it btw, I don't even watch much men's football anymore outside of ourselves.

In my younger days watching the world cup, champions league etc when we weren't in it was brilliant, I'm not really arsed about anything else these days  though outwith Rangers, even internationals are boring to me, maybe I've soured a bit as I get older 😂

On 17/02/2024 at 12:57, B1872 said:

Tragic cunts still can’t call us Rangers 😂

IMG_4865.jpeg

They put that statement out yesterday morning claiming they had just learned of the ticket cancellation. Strange as apparently, there was a meeting the day before attended by Rangers, Police Scotland and celtic. Rangers offered them the option to cancel the GB tickets, so surely they must have been aware that failure to fo that would result in all tickets being cancelled.