Anti-Competition Investigation of Hummell Kit

Ace

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

Going by what’s being said on FF it’s apparently more to do with JD sports and we’ve been brought into it. 

As well as Greaves and Elite? Nah afraid it's not just JD. The board at that time tried to be clever buggers and it turned into a farce.

This is a big story.

Presumably the Club has known about this for a while and they knew this would be leaked.

At least an hour after it is in the public domain we still havent issue a Press Release. 

I really hoped that the Irish boy was going to improve this. 

6 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

This is a big story.

Presumably the Club has known about this for a while and they knew this would be leaked.

At least an hour after it is in the public domain we still havent issue a Press Release. 

The club should and hopefully will say fuck all about this. The board have to deal with this behind the scenes, not out in the public.

Just let this be a warning to those who, even after the whole Castore shitshow, still believe the club and their puppets when they say the fat cunt is gone. 

6 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

This is a big story.

I really hoped that the Irish boy was going to improve this

:whut:

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Think he will plague us for the rest of his days regardless. Cunt hates losing out.

My ex bosses brother is (and maybe still is) one of his accountants - said he was psychopathic when it came to business, it's just a game to him, and as you say, he hates losing. So he won't walk away if he can get any kind of win, and if anyone challenges him, that becomes his absolute obsession. 

One of many we should never have gone near!

20 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

This is a big story.

Why should we comment on what retailers have been doing/agreeing in their dark smoky back rooms regarding fixing the price of our tops? 

silly comment.  

36 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

As well as Greaves and Elite? Nah afraid it's not just JD. The board at that time tried to be clever buggers and it turned into a farce.

Ashley has previous with this before. He’s done it with JJB and JD in the past. 

Breaking: Since 1872, Rangers FC has driven the weaving of anti-catholic infused threads into the material of their shirts. Shirt-makers for the last 148 years have been paid to hum along to the tune of 'Marching Through Georgia' as they made the shirts to ensure at the atomic level that the players quantum-wavelength resonated with hatred and bigotry of all things Celtic as they played.

Investigation outcome, if successful, would see all trophies removed and given to Celtic FC from 1888 onwards.

They are still at evidence gathering stage and proceedings may not follow,that is often the case in a significant number of these alerts.

They might as well proceed against the whole replica kit industry.

I strongly  suspect a bit of priming from certain quarters was behind this  and it would not surprise me at all if the matter is dropped and an announcement will be made to that effect shortly.

1 hour ago, TartanTeddy said:

My ex bosses brother is (and maybe still is) one of his accountants - said he was psychopathic when it came to business, it's just a game to him, and as you say, he hates losing. So he won't walk away if he can get any kind of win, and if anyone challenges him, that becomes his absolute obsession. 

One of many we should never have gone near!

It only happened because of the spivs. 

Somewhat concerned about this considering there was a lot of chat around the Elite deal that we had 'cleverly' arranged and I never liked the sound of that phrasing at all, especially since it was designed to exit us from a contractual arrangement.

CMA can fine up to 10% of turnover - its something we really don't need hanging over our heads.

Hopefully the investigation closes with nothing adverse against us but I imagine it will tie up some effort and resource for us in the short term in dealing with it.

2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Why should we comment on what retailers have been doing/agreeing in their dark smoky back rooms regarding fixing the price of our tops? 

silly comment.  

That is a silly comment given the smoking ban must be about 10 years old now.

Archived