*****The Official Rangers v Hibs Match Thread*****

Brian Fantana

39 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Noticed that myself but sure there’s Ally does them aswell so he’s clearly travelling 

Clive doesn’t care about us, just here for a pay cheque. Big Tom is the better commentator anyway, head and shoulders above the Clive fella 

100% agree with that . Tom gets some shite from bears . I don't get it personally 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

100% agree with that . Tom gets some shite from bears . I don't get it personally 

I don’t mind him usually but see when your 0-1 down against Motherwell wishing such and such a happy birthday... 

Thats put yer foot through the tele material.

2 hours ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Nah not a chance. Hibs defence are animals they would eat them 3 alive. Probably the wrong way to put it but I think we need someone up there that will rough them up. 

Roofe Morelos Kent for me then Roofe Morelos Hagi against St Mirren.

I defo would not start Alfie, current form and the obvious targeting he would receive from Hibs hatchet men. Roofe deserves to keep his place, he can handle the shithousery, perhaps put Alfie on if we manage to get comfortable (easier said than done) and hope that he get a two inch tap in bounce off his arse goal to get him up and running again.

3 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

I don’t mind him usually but see when your 0-1 down against Motherwell wishing such and such a happy birthday... 

Thats put yer foot through the tele material.

He isn’t everyone’s favourite but I’m happy to listen to him before any of our haters .No probs 

1 hour ago, Creampuff said:

Big game this. 

Hamilton are dreadful so this is one of those weekends where the pressure is on us. Big boost to get through this weekend with our lead intact. 

Pressure is on them if we win, early kick offs create pressure

Nervous about this, the cider is chilling at the moment, I was determined not to drink until at least midday, don't think that I am going to last out, this is a big one today, no mistake, got to keep the form going and keep the pressure on THEM, they are desperate for us to drop something before the 2nd. Please let us dash their hopes today and against St Boo.

Archived