*****The Official Rangers v Hibs Match Thread*****

Brian Fantana

4 minutes ago, Ryan_1 said:

We think Morelos on the bench from the start today? 

For me Kent, Roofe and Aribo the front 3.

Nah not a chance. Hibs defence are animals they would eat them 3 alive. Probably the wrong way to put it but I think we need someone up there that will rough them up. 

Roofe Morelos Kent for me then Roofe Morelos Hagi against St Mirren.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Nah not a chance. Hibs defence are animals they would eat them 3 alive. Probably the wrong way to put it but I think we need someone up there that will rough them up. 

I just don’t think Morelos has worked his way back in yet.

I do see your point. Hes caused this defence problems in the past so would make sense, however I would like to see him on the bench as he’s done nothing to start ahead of the others recently, wanting a message sent to him.

9 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Aye.

Whatever happened to the PPV setup? Been cut back to season ticket holders only.

Brutal will probably give RTV a swerve today then. Was getting seriously pissed off against Motherwell. 

It’s live on sky one mate so RTV can’t sell it now. Any game live on BT or Sky will be season tickets only for RTV. 

11 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Big game this. 

Hamilton are dreadful so this is one of those weekends where the pressure is on us. Big boost to get through this weekend with our lead intact. 

Hamilton are garbage aye but they struggled there last time and mind the pitch and weather will be a big factor. Still expect them to win but.

7 minutes ago, philiprfc said:

Hamilton are garbage aye but they struggled there last time and mind the pitch and weather will be a big factor. Still expect them to win but.

Hamilton have alot of first teamers out with injury aswell I'm sure. They'll win easily, another "corner turned"

7 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

We play first today so ought to be 19 clear before the rest kick off.

As always first goal is crucial. If they get it they will go full Motherwell. We get it and it will be another routine victory.

Agree with that, first and a early goal key.

Just now, TamCoopz said:

Heard him on Amazon covering English games, but as mentioned it’s probably covid related 

Noticed that myself but sure there’s Ally does them aswell so he’s clearly travelling 

Clive doesn’t care about us, just here for a pay cheque. Big Tom is the better commentator anyway, head and shoulders above the Clive fella 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Noticed that myself but sure there’s Ally does them aswell so he’s clearly travelling 

Clive doesn’t care about us, just here for a pay cheque. Big Tom is the better commentator anyway, head and shoulders above the Clive fella 

Probably a tarrier deep down so good riddance 

2 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Probably a tarrier deep down so good riddance 

This quote from him in 2018 says it all mate. We need to cut him off

“You’ll have experienced different nights in Turkey and In Greece, and it’s just different. But Celtic Park and Anfield on European nights take a little bit of beating, they really do.

“But if I was really pushed, I think Parkhead might just have the edge on it [Anfield] on a big European night.”

2 hours ago, ChampionsAgain said:

I'm having Porteos red today on all my betbulders . If we have a chance to get this cunt carded , we have to herang the ref . Fuck that wee bastard 

Archived