Goal difference

Colin Traive

There are only four teams in the top tier with positive goal differences.

The scum plus Hibs plus Aberdeen combined total is +46.

Our goal difference on our own is +48.

Got to be worth another point and already irretrievable for them imo.

Just keep pouring it on, Rangers, another three on Boxing Day will do nicely

:rangers:

Win the next game as that is all that matters. If we keep that mentality going we'll be fine.

If we look too far ahead we won't be fine in my opinion.

I don't want to win on goal difference. I want to win on loads of points with sackings and meltdowns from the scum as well. Make this a generational hurting.

4 minutes ago, GaryMc said:

Win the next game as that is all that matters. If we keep that mentality going we'll be fine.

I don't want to win on goal difference. I want to win on loads of points with sackings and meltdowns from the scum as well. Make this a generational hurting.

To be honest I am thinking in those lines but it’s too hard not to get carried away with the way we’re playing (except the St Mirren) game and the shit that I we have had to endure since 2012 so hopefully that we have finally turned that screw and celebrate 55 like no other but as you say one game at a time 👍👍

5 minutes ago, jersey-Rangers said:

lets do st midden big time for the cup defeat 5 - 0 mon the rangerssssss

When the time comes my man I’m sure that the bears will get their revenge and right a wrong and give them a absolute doing. I think that you’ve underestimated the score line and hopefully a 7 to 8 nil drubbing. What am I like I’m getting too excited now and I wasnae going to do that and take it one game at a time but the way we’re playing at the moment it’s hard not too. Bring on the Hibs and the Smeltic as well :UK::UK:

27 minutes ago, stevieblueblood said:

When the time comes my man I’m sure that the bears will get their revenge and right a wrong and give them a absolute doing. I think that you’ve underestimated the score line and hopefully a 7 to 8 nil drubbing. What am I like I’m getting too excited now and I wasnae going to do that and take it one game at a time but the way we’re playing at the moment it’s hard not too. Bring on the Hibs and the Smeltic as well :UK::UK:

Smeltic

4 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Goal difference wont matter when we're 10+ points clear at the end of the season :pipe: (hopefully)

I actually think that we’ll be in the region of 15 points clear come the end of the season as long as we can keep it together and no collapse which in truth I think we will then 55 is coming home :cup:

9 hours ago, GaryMc said:

Hoping and praying that at the end of the season, Brown, Griffiths, lennon et Al will be forever known as the ones who fucked 10* in a row while we bask in the glory of our own accomplishments. 

I look at it as a 7 point lead at the halfway point. They don't need to catch our goal difference only the points, and with half a season to go our lead could be easily overturned.

Expect them to make a couple of expensive loan signings in the window, like they did before with Bellamy and Keane. A 5 month loan deal worth 60k-80k a week will be a punt they take to try and turn things around.

We've won nothing yet.

11 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

There are only four teams in the top tier with positive goal differences.

The scum plus Hibs plus Aberdeen combined total is +46.

Our goal difference on our own is +48.

Got to be worth another point and already irretrievable for them imo.

Just keep pouring it on, Rangers, another three on Boxing Day will do nicely

:rangers:

It’s not really worth an extra point, if they do catch us by winning their 3 games in hand and we lose 3 whilst they win three then it’s likely that the goal difference becomes similar.

for the record I don’t believe they will win their 3 games in hand nor will we lose 3. The point is it’s not worth an extra  point. There’s only one thing relevant, we are7 points ahead of their maximum and that’s what we focus on. If we do that and keep winning we should be fine 

Archived