Robinson gone at 'Well

Junior Soprano

1 minute ago, Flatcap said:

Sorry guys....relatively new to this lark and forget that there are other forums for general stuff. If i new how to move it i would....i'm sure an admin will get on to it.

Just pass over your log in details and we’ll get right on it 

24 minutes ago, Flatcap said:

Sorry guys....relatively new to this lark and forget that there are other forums for general stuff. If i new how to move it i would....i'm sure an admin will get on to it.

If you want something moved mate, then you can alert an admin/mod by tagging them in. :thumbup:

@Sparkle @MisterC  etc 

21 hours ago, Bronzy said:

Perhaps so, but calling him a “wife beater” when he’s not been found guilty isn’t a great look. It’s like saying Gerrard is a DJ beater despite him being acquitted.

OJ was aquited. 

He took his Adidas Preds and toepoked her down the stairs. 

8 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

100% Bear.

Not doubting you m8 but one of my few memories of Lasley as a player was him acting like a cunt at Fir park the day Motherwell beat us in the play off....obviously he was celebrating his team staying up but I thought at the time he must have been a bead rattler to way he was behaving.....everyday a school day as they say:lol:

57 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Not doubting you m8 but one of my few memories of Lasley as a player was him acting like a cunt at Fir park the day Motherwell beat us in the play off....obviously he was celebrating his team staying up but I thought at the time he must have been a bead rattler to way he was behaving.....everyday a school day as they say:lol:

Depending on what school you we:crabflute:nt to 

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

Given how long he’s been at Motherwell, they’re going to have a huge place in his heart.

He’s 100% one of us.

Archived