C*ltc

40 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Here is my take today on the lying scum....

Lennon - Can't help himself. Had to comment on West From. Never his fault despite being a repeat offender with how he treats players., 

Griffiths - Declaring he is fit  after depression. 'major depression' last a lifetime. You left because of a drug/gambling problem.

Turnbull - so the kid didn't even know he was injured and played a successful campaign with a knee injury? I would be getting a second and third opinion. People have fucked with this boys head.

right,  back to Rangers.......

All under the watch of the Lieswell .if you can get away with a still to happen tour of Japan and a secret 2 investigation .you can get away with anything 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

Is the French boy they've signed any good? Don't believe for a second that they've paid £7m for him. 

TBH I never believe a word that comes out of that place, but I do believe this was probably rushed through at a higher price than they wanted to pay as an appeasement to their fans for the car crash of a close season they have had to date not forgetting the McGinn fiasco. Unless they start selling don’t see there being much more business being conducted unless they’re taking a massive gamble which I for one would love to see backfire in their faces...

51 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Here is my take today on the lying scum....

Lennon - Can't help himself. Had to comment on West From. Never his fault despite being a repeat offender with how he treats players., 

Griffiths - Declaring he is fit  after depression. 'major depression' last a lifetime. You left because of a drug/gambling problem.

Turnbull - so the kid didn't even know he was injured and played a successful campaign with a knee injury? I would be getting a second and third opinion. People have fucked with this boys head.

right,  back to Rangers.......

Motherwell have literally said he has to miss a fair bit of the season due to it.

Is the Sky sports scotland twitter account really just a second scum account, all its been recently is retweets of lennon slating WBA and other pish about them!

Liewells propaganda reach well and truly got its claws in.

Doesn't bode well for a level playing field coverage wise now sky are the main broadcasters again.

37 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Seemingly the new guy is well over 6ft, hope he’s shite at headers.

I just read a piece online from a French journalist that says he lacks pace on the the turn and was caught multiple times during the season costing a few goals.  Not the best season he has had in France apparently.

1 hour ago, rfc1990 said:

If he was that good then why is he coming to Scotland, why not Italy Spain or England? Can't remember seeing him linked with any other teams. 

You could say the same about any player we have signed though 😂 

Sounds like he might be a bit slow  so hopefully Ojo/Murphy/Kent/Candeias/Jones can take advantage.

29 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

I just read a piece online from a French journalist that says he lacks pace on the the turn and was caught multiple times during the season costing a few goals.  Not the best season he has had in France apparently.

He’ll be a threat from set pieces as he’s 6 ft 5. Hopefully he’s just a big tall dumpling, apparently is prone to holding onto the ball too much. Basically sounds like Joe Worrall...

9 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

He’ll be a threat from set pieces as he’s 6 ft 5. Hopefully he’s just a big tall dumpling, apparently is prone to holding onto the ball too much. Basically sounds like Joe Worrall...

Except older and a lot cheaper.

Bargain bin Joe Worrall confirmed

The Paddy McNair thing will never materialise and it’s a good thing because their arrogance that anyone and everyone will sign for them because they are the greatest club ever will take a hit. 

We’ve seen that with Aribo and the quality of loans we seem to be getting from down South and the glowing reports about players times at Ibrox compared to over at their ground. 

This notion that if any decent player wants to play in Scotland it’ll only be for them is slowly being chipped at. 

3 hours ago, Bears r us said:

I had never heard of him but you would think paying even 5m for a player he would have to be decent. :hmmm:

I mean they paid almost 7mil for that Simunovic so I would say not really

43 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Have they actually said the fee cause their usual patter is "Undisclosed" :britney:

Their pals on the press were speaking about £7M a couple of days ago but I think is probably smoke and mirrors including wages over 4 years. :happy:

28 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Their pals on the press were speaking about £7M a couple of days ago but I think is probably smoke and mirrors including wages over 4 years. :happy:

Knowing what they're like ,it probably includes board,meals n all football clothing n footwear 

McGregor away according to a poster on FF.

Just been told he has pulled out of a new house he bought in Bothwell. 

He will be off to Leicester for an initial 15m raising to over 20m. 

Personally think he would be a huge loss to them

32 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

McGregor away according to a poster on FF.

Just been told he has pulled out of a new house he bought in Bothwell. 

He will be off to Leicester for an initial 15m raising to over 20m. 

Personally think he would be a huge loss to them

A good player, and I think he would do well n England. 

Be excellent if he left. 

Archived