C*ltc

5 hours ago, ronniescu said:

I swear to God, I seen somebody wearing a kiltee yesterday. He was walking along the main road at Hamilton racecourse.

There’s an auld cunt that walks about here with a kilt and celtic top every day ,stinking auld bastard 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, ronniescu said:

I swear to God, I seen somebody wearing a kiltee yesterday. He was walking along the main road at Hamilton racecourse.

1 hour ago, Steelydan1690 said:

There’s an auld cunt that walks about here with a kilt and celtic top every day ,stinking auld bastard 

If it isn't the same cunt then they might need introduced to each other.
They also need abused in a big way :mutley:

1 minute ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

He'll be passing no medical as he wont be leaving them to go anywhere 

Agreed. His performances in Europe and on the international stage have shown how much he is vastly overrated and he’s not good enough to play at the highest level. 👍

On 02/07/2019 at 09:20, heathen fish boy said:

If you didn't regale him with some cultural verbals then you have failed as a human being 

With it being dual carriageway, I couldn't stop & turn back, like I wanted to.  My workmate's a Tim & even he was cringeing.

2 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Or how about paying the victims of the abuse scandal ya Paedo tramp 🖕

The value of 3 players arrived at (made up) by your club in collaboration with like minded pundits and MSM, aided by the Seville calculator of course. These people just aren’t right...

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

This left back they’re about to sign played against us didn’t he? Thought he was Rapids worst player in both games, Tav handed his arse to him in both games. 

They’re spunking millions on unknowns with big price tags. 

Just had a look at DR online.  Their input?  Watch whatever the cunts name is clash with Morelos. :lol:

I thought Tierney was valued by 'abusers fc' at £25 - 30 M, so why would a small increase in what Arsenal maybe bid ( I am not convinced they ever bid anything :happy:) make any difference since that would still be way below their valuation ??  :hmmm:

Napoli are ready to top Arsenal's £15m bid for celtic left-back Kieran Tierney in the next 48 hours. (Sun)

2 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

There was a few In court today with their tops on. O ne stood in the dock with shorts and his minging top on. Actually couldn’t believe what I was seeing 

2 hours ago, Bears r us said:

I thought Tierney was valued by 'abusers fc' at £25 - 30 M, so why would a small increase in what Arsenal maybe bid ( I am not convinced they ever bid anything :happy:) make any difference since that would still be way below their valuation ??  :hmmm:

Napoli are ready to top Arsenal's £15m bid for celtic left-back Kieran Tierney in the next 48 hours. (Sun)

Like yerself Bru, I doubt very very much theres been any bids for him ,also if there was they would be  making it known to all n sundry that there actually IS a bid ,(they would probably make use of their disco lights into the bargain)also could brace face be injured at the moment?, was he rested for their game  last night or what ? 

The times got him pictured in a restaurant last night ,that's why I got thinking, )

Archived