C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far from my head they've lost

lustig, boyata, benkovic, tierney (medical lending) izagurre, gamboa and a few loans...

They've bought 3 so far and still have to buy a few more just to have the same level of squad as before, factoring in that who they bring in don't have the experience of being here.

As they are they are lightweight in their squad.

7 minutes ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Brace Face will currently be in a hotel room in London, munchin’ painkillers and anti-inflammatories like they’re Smarties, whilst his agent administers so many steroid injections to his hip area, that he ends up with an arse like Kim Kardashian.

He's already got an arse like Paul O'Grady.

8 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

They’re no getting past Prague 

Not sure, Prague have sold a few of their best players and haven’t been great so far this season by reports, I put tie at 50/50

39 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

They’re off their nut if they punt Ajer. He’s no Maldini but he’s the only one of their centre backs that’s played against us with the slightest level of composure.

Can remember before they appointed yellow fang lieswell was quoted as saying they needed 10m a year shaved off the wage bill. A few million was saved by some of the players leaving at end of contract etc. biscuit hips might be away pending a medical, Badger heid looks like moving too (strange gamble giving him an extra year) they are both big earners. Cheaper players have been brought in to help keep the wage bill down. 

Now to ajer. I wouldn't think he would be a big earner but any fee would help get some cash in to offset any reduction not possible in the wage bill 

There is definite down sizing going on and bringing in replacements it isn't guaranteed the new players will be good enough. So selling a middle earner who does a decent enough job is defiantly a gamble 

2 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Oh aye ,fuck Arsenal n their only having a £40 million budget ,think they've spent about £140 million altogether, if shredded wheat bones deal goes through ffs 

Most of it over 4 or 5 years. So not a massive outlay. Changed days from when Wenger was there and it was said they had 200m sitting their ready to invest in new players 

1 minute ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

mckenna travelled with the rest of the sheep to their tie for tomorrow ( supposedly) 

He can still sign for the tarriers after Thursday. Stephen O’Donnell is expected to join also in the next few weeks.

All of a sudden .I want Arsenal fucked every week .Astounding lunacy on their part to give the bheasts 25 mill for that injured  mutant 

25 mill is water off a ducks back to these fuckers .Hope is gets that stupid manager the sack 😉

14 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

All of a sudden .I want Arsenal fucked every week .Astounding lunacy on their part to give the bheasts 25 mill for that injured  mutant 

25 mill is water off a ducks back to these fuckers .Hope is gets that stupid manager the sack 😉

Aye wee dick can go fuck himself 

Archived