C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like the tarriers will spend over £20 million in this window but you need to look at what they are spending it on.

Julien £7 million

That right back £1 million

Boli Boli Boli Nboli  £3 million

Barker £1 million

Mckenna ££6/7 million

O'Donnell £1 million

Taylor £1 million

Hardly an improvement tbh!

15 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Looks like the tarriers will spend over £20 million in this window but you need to look at what they are spending it on.

Julien £7 million

Barker £1 million

Mckenna ££6/7 million

O'Donnell £1 million

Taylor £1 million

O’donnell will be about half of that and the sheep knocked back £7m last year.

14 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Julien £7 million

Barker £1 million

Mckenna ££6/7 million

O'Donnell £1 million

Taylor £1 million

Easy way to look at it. How pleased would you be if we were to spend 20m on that list of mediocrity. 

9 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Money is potentially huge but I guess it depends what they actually receive, if they use it and how they use it.

If they are looking at the likes of Taylor, O Donnell, McKenna and Barker they can continue to make all the money in the world!

That's how I see it to. You can bring in all the money in the world but it doesn't mean you're a certainty to replace it with quality. It's the reason I never got why people are happy to let Morelos go at this point!

22 minutes ago, tm91 said:

It is if he passes the medical.

And if he doesn't the spin will be celtic pulled the plug on the deal because the Big bad Arsenal thought they could just try and bully poor wee celtic over payment structure. Nothing to do with Golden Boy being damaged goods. 

27 minutes ago, dee9 said:

Would have much preferred tierney to stay rather than receive £25 million for him.

Incredible bit of business from they cunts. 

I would have said the opposite tbh.

He’s a good player, and they’re obviously weakened with him going. I wouldn’t trust them to spend the money wisely.

1 hour ago, dee9 said:

Would have much preferred tierney to stay rather than receive £25 million for him.

As much as it pains me, these cunts are streets a head of us in both nuturing and benefitting from  youth talent and also signing players that subsequently go for huge transfer fees with add-ons.

Fenian Bastards.

With Gerrard Rangers have a platform to allow themselves to get young talent that’s proving to be a player that’s going to do well in Football. All the amount of money in the world will not allow Lennon to attract such a player to Scottish football, he will be spending that money on Aberdeen/Hibs players that might be good enough for Scottish football but English 2nd tier clubs wouldn’t show an interest in.

1 hour ago, dee9 said:

Think the price is the length of the contract. 

He’s 1 year or so into a 6 year contract.

smart move by the tarriers last year. 

Archived