C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

All these celt*c men jumping ship seems the pipe dream of 10 means absolutely fuck all haha

Read a few of them wishing him well etc, etc, come the end of the season if we overturn them watch the narrative turn  to ‘Judas’ etc, also be the end of Lawell hopefully...

The way people were talking on here saying his hips were fucked were miles out, considering he passed a medical and Arsenal coughed up 25m big ones for him, that's some money to add to the 20m Dembele haul.

Kieran Tierney on his move to Arsenal: "I got told at seven o'clock last night that I had to be at the airport in an hour, so I had to go quickly. I was actually down the park with my friends!"

What was he up to lurking around a park? Paedo!

32 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Can they never do anything without a fucking song and dance or a wee dig? 

"we didnt NEED to sell, but the player wanted to pursue"

Keeps the hordes at bay i suppose. Wait until they find out that boy Boli is his main replacement 

It stinks of fear and desparation....

2 hours ago, middli said:

Kieran Tierney on his move to Arsenal: "I got told at seven o'clock last night that I had to be at the airport in an hour, so I had to go quickly. I was actually down the park with my friends!"

What was he up to lurking around a park? Paedo!

No way😂😂

7 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Had a Tottenham top before Arsenal anyway :lol:

Genuinely why Arsenal or indeed Tottenham before that? I was born down south and due to my family it was only Rangers, not trying to sound 'uber' genuinely want to know.

1 minute ago, badjon said:

Genuinely why Arsenal or indeed Tottenham before that? I was born down south and due to my family it was only Rangers, not trying to sound 'uber' genuinely want to know.

My ma and da said I liked the Tottenham top, was only 3 or 4 so was never a fan of them. 

Not even sure why I liked Arsenal tbh.

5 hours ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Can they never do anything without a fucking song and dance or a wee dig? 

"we didnt NEED to sell, but the player wanted to pursue"

Keeps the hordes at bay i suppose. Wait until they find out that boy Boli is his main replacement 

Strange that they've kept him well away from all pre-season activities. Not sure he's been injured at all, just playing to the gullible.  All the time what they've benn doing is protecting an asset they wanted to cash in on.  Can't risk him getting injured when you're trying to punt him. Seems poor Declan has been getting lied to again.

11 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Strange that they've kept him well away from all pre-season activities. Not sure he's been injured at all, just playing to the gullible.  All the time what they've benn doing is protecting an asset they wanted to cash in on.  Can't risk him getting injured when you're trying to punt him. Seems poor Declan has been getting lied to again.

Kept well clear.of international call ups as well, absolute smokescreen.

2 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

To be honest no liking the fact they cunts have money to burn. 

That’s exactly what Lebanon’s gonna do. Burn it. If they bring 5 players that he wants in. How long before they settle in, if they do at all. 

They don’t make the champions league, there’s no way in this world he will get any of that money.

Archived