C*ltc

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

It is weird aye

I check the score every now and again on my phone but there's literally no need to find a stream for celtic TV and sit watching it all :lol:

Defo if the only outlet is tarrier TV...even if it was on BT etc I'd only be channel flicking.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, dougal72 said:

Do nae neck and McGregor get punted if they go out tonight 🤔

If they lose tonight, and get beat at Ibrox in a few weeks, they’ll be in the market for a new manager :lol: 

14 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

No mate, you must be new here.

They've stockpiled tens of millions ready to spend at a minutes notice.

Hid it from auditors right enough but its there.

Apparently. 

Hidden in the Trophy Center along with all the Paedo evidence.

8 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

It is weird aye

I check the score every now and again on my phone but there's literally no need to find a stream for celtic TV and sit watching it all :lol:

and for the record, I am watching it on usagoals.com in Romanian ( I think ) and not celtic tv.

We've been love-bombing celtic for all of their goal threat and some of their football. Now they need to play with a lot of mental strength. We know they're good footballers, but are they good enough to operate under this kind of pressure? We'll find out a lot about them in this next 45 minutes

cellic tom has absolutely lost the plot 

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Hopefully celtic bring this back n get through, it's all about the coefficient for me. 

What about at least 20 million you get for qualifying , it may be higher now , after selling tierney it would be a blow if they qualified. They could afford too make a few bad signings.

Archived