C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Lets go 55 said:

I know but still believe the more journalists outwith scotland who get on board will expose them and show the world what they are all about. 

Kick them Out. 

Absolutely but a wee update on this one's progress doesn't hurt, Looks like he is almost there.

48 minutes ago, Lets go 55 said:

I know but still believe the more journalists outwith scotland who get on board will expose them and show the world what they are all about. 

Kick them Out. 

Rumoured to be a few other journalist waiting to run with stories not just in the UK 

Just read on twitter the deluded twats think that because they found a newspaper article that some 17 year old who was an s form sheep signing got to play for cbc, that means cbc and paedo fc are separate as the sheep wouldnt have let him play for the paedos . Talk about clutching at straws.

2 minutes ago, soulboy said:

Just read on twitter the deluded twats think that because they found a newspaper article that some 17 year old who was an s form sheep signing got to play for cbc, that means cbc and paedo fc are separate as the sheep wouldnt have let him play for the paedos . Talk about clutching at straws.

That’s tarriers for you ,tenuous links and excuses for everything to deflect 

Its like a tarrier up on a murder charge standing standing in court saying ,aye but that prof stole a pencil at school 

3 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Bear in mind Thomson shat it from the penalty spot ,nowt like a bit of tarrier deflection 

I pray he thinks about that miss every second of every day :mutley:

I had just flicked the tv over to find out their score only to see the ball sitting on the spot. I have never shouted/screamed so loud at a penalty miss in my life.

If memory serves they were already one goal up on us when they got that pen. Go 2 up and who knows what would have happened. 

Git it up him. :lol:

5 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Rumoured to be a few other journalist waiting to run with stories not just in the UK 

If they are Yank journalists looking into the New Jersey crimes then look out.

It's trendy right now in the US to go after sex offenders. A true journalists dream.

6 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Bear in mind Thomson shat it from the penalty spot ,nowt like a bit of tarrier deflection 

If he scored the they had won by the same 5 goal margin we had but they were away from home....but we were to believe we were shite and Dunfermline lay down whilst the beasts hammered killie who were clearly at the top of their game🤣🤣

What they forget to mention is,  that was the 2nd time that season Dunfermline lay down to us as we stuck 6 by them at East End park earlier in the season 

16 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

If he scored the they had won by the same 5 goal margin we had but they were away from home....but we were to believe we were shite and Dunfermline lay down whilst the beasts hammered killie who were clearly at the top of their game🤣🤣

What they forget to mention is,  that was the 2nd time that season Dunfermline lay down to us as we stuck 6 by them at East End park earlier in the season 

Arteta’s goal that day :crywank: 

On 08/07/2020 at 23:39, ritchieshearercaldow said:

This cunt must really want a job at the piggery

Came up in my Google page btw.

5AD93CF4-F370-431D-80A6-9EB096751D6D.png

What does “came up in my google page” mean? It looks like a celtic website 

21 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

Normally shows what someone has been googling........:huh:

To be fair, it probably appeared after he googled Rangers. I wouldn’t be clicking on that shite though. 

12 minutes ago, OhW said:

To be fair, it probably appeared after he googled Rangers. I wouldn’t be clicking on that shite though. 

The amount of taigs googling Rangers must be frightening,I’m getting all sorts of ads popping up for their gear,never once have I entered their name into my google 

Did it on Bing once years ago ,if you typed in the club name with a space and and S if came up with all the CSA stuff 😀

16 hours ago, soulboy said:

If you were sitting across the table from the bheast that spouted that pish,you would actually burst out laughing in their face if it wasn't so serious.
Horrible club surrounded itself with horrible cunts since 1*88.
The sooner this rotten club are wiped from history the better for the victims.

11 hours ago, bluenoz said:

If they are Yank journalists looking into the New Jersey crimes then look out.

It's trendy right now in the US to go after sex offenders. A true journalists dream.

They certainly know how to deal with paedophiles and rapists.
Unlike our once proud justice system which has been ruined.

1 minute ago, scottyscott1963 said:

They certainly know how to deal with paedophiles and rapists.
Unlike our once proud justice system which has been ruined.

I lost faith in the justice system years ago ,been screwed over as victim and as innocent accused by the system 

Archived