C*ltc

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

All news outlets have been complicit,it’s been the Elephant in the room of Scottish football since Alan Brazil spilled the beans over 20years ago ,

Originally media would have been scared to go near it because of fear of a backlash from the hordes now its went so long it’s almost a source of fun for these cunts ,the only time most of them have any mention of it is for shouting down bears for “point scoring” 

Well as it’s still there and it’s going to bite every cunt in the arse who have decided to ignore it 

That's why I think that the damage to the scum will be very minimal. The Scottish Government, SFA, SPFL and media are doing eveything they can to bury it with the Government and football authorities doing everything they can to avoid bringing celtic in to it.

I fully expect when the SFA review is made public they will actually comend celtic for the work done with kids and internal investigation - that's how fucked up this country has become! 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, B1872 said:

That's why I think that the damage to the scum will be very minimal. The Scottish Government, SFA, SPFL and media are doing eveything they can to bury it with the Government and football authorities doing everything they can to avoid bringing celtic in to it.

I fully expect when the SFA review is made public they will actually comend celtic for the work done with kids and internal investigation - that's how fucked up this country has become! 

All of that will be true ,but this story and cover up by not only the club ,media ,SFA and government isn’t going to be going away and every group involved in the whitewash will be exposed 

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

tlb mumbled that very same equation a couple of years back,when he said his abuse was racially aggravated.
peas in a pod.
horrible filth.

You don’t choose the colour of your skin ,but you choose to be a political activist ,other wise known as a durty Fenian bastard 

34 minutes ago, B1872 said:

A whole country that should hang it's head in shame for way they have ignored what happened to kids.

This won't be seen as bad as using a tax loophole although it was legal at the time,and there is proof the paedophile harbourers used the exact same scheme,and another couple of dodgy deals.
If it aint about The big bad Rangers no cunt seems to be interested.

Heard a clip on the news from that cunt McLean,He actually said people are doing and saying what they like against them and there are no repercussions and that’s not right 

Well ya thick blinkered fenian cunt ,if you didn’t act the cunt then then nobody would be giving you your deserved grief 

He picked the right show to go greeting to ,mr sanctimonious,I wonder why he didn’t go crying to somebody like Andrew Neil who would have ripped him a new arsehole

19 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

Not having that. But then again wouldn't be surprising.

She needs to fuck off, the SNP need to fuck off and the scum at the other end need to fuck off.

100% true, nothing to be surprised over.

Archived