C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

"celtic have paid two stunning instagram influencers to model their new strip"

Stunning. :lol: 

Molly-McFarlane-Celtic-3.png

I know that bird mates sister she makes a fortune from those gigs for a variety of different companies up and down the uk.

She has absolutely no interest in football.

23 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I know that bird mates sister she makes a fortune from those gigs for a variety of different companies up and down the uk.

why?? and what is a "fortune"? Who is she, and what does she influence? 

6 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

why?? and what is a "fortune"? Who is she, and what does she influence? 

She is a influencer that's her job. She gets paid to promote clothing brands. For all major companies up and down the uk. I don't know how much she gets paid bro but I know she lives a very comfortable life.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

She is a influencer that's her job. She gets paid to promote clothing brands. For all major companies up and down the uk. I don't know how much she gets paid bro but I know she lives a very comfortable life.

I get the concept of "influencers" and what they do.. and have an idea of what they earn, as I know a couple. But who the fuck is that cow??? 

4 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Not sure if the anorexic chick look is a wise choice, as most tarrier birds are actually stinking and overweight.

im sure there are a few actual tarrier birds that are better looking, and at least have a bit more shape than her, that would have done the gig no problem.

i mean,  if she had on a Rangers top, and walked by me, I’d think silly wee cow,  looks like a tramp and needs a feed.

i get the concept of it, but as I said, there are a lot more probably older, better looking birds, or “influencers” cutting about that would actually make it look real.

she actually carries  the profile of a stinking  wee typical tarrier cow ponytailed look off exactly.

maybe that’s their target after all.

you too Bernadette could look like me cutting about like a fucking tramp! 😂

2 hours ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Not sure if the anorexic chick look is a wise choice, as most tarrier birds are actually stinking and overweight.

im sure there are a few actual tarrier birds that are better looking, and at least have a bit more shape than her, that would have done the gig no problem.

i mean,  if she had on a Rangers top, and walked by me, I’d think silly wee cow,  looks like a tramp and needs a feed.

i get the concept of it, but as I said, there are a lot more probably older, better looking birds, or “influencers” cutting about that would actually make it look real.

she actually carries  the profile of a stinking  wee typical tarrier cow ponytailed look off exactly.

maybe that’s their target after all.

you too Bernadette could look like me cutting about like a fucking tramp! 😂

😁😁😁😁 I hope ye feel better now. I dont know much about it mate but she has always been stick thin. Into her makeup etc. She's went OTT with it here tho. Dunno why but fuck it.

Two of them done it yesterday both friends from primary school man its mental what u can do to make a living these days 

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

😁😁😁😁 I hope ye feel better now. I dont know much about it mate but she has always been stick thin. Into her makeup etc. She's went OTT with it here tho. Dunno why but fuck it.

Two of them done it yesterday both friends from primary school man its mental what u can do to make a living these days 

It’s the modern world ,programmes like live island ,TOWIE etc give the young team aspirations of making a living for doing absolutely fuck all ,my Mrs laddie is 22 had 2 careers laid on his lap that most folk would bite hands off for ,but gave both up for lazy bastard get rich schemes that fell flat on their face ,It’s no wonder this country can’t survive without immigration these days .

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

It’s the modern world ,programmes like live island ,TOWIE etc give the young team aspirations of making a living for doing absolutely fuck all ,my Mrs laddie is 22 had 2 careers laid on his lap that most folk would bite hands off for ,but gave both up for lazy bastard get rich schemes that fell flat on their face ,It’s no wonder this country can’t survive without immigration these days .

I wind ma mate up all the time about it he works his arse off in a bookies doing 5 on 2 off shift pattern she on a good week can do 3 modelling photoshoots and make more in a week than him in 1month.

Bonkers

1 hour ago, Tom0411 said:

Influencers??? Fek sakes can no one think for themselves these days.

On second thoughts probably not.

The world has gone completely fucking bonkers and this is just another part of it. You have to laugh or you would cry. :headwall:  :lol:

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

I wind ma mate up all the time about it he works his arse off in a bookies doing 5 on 2 off shift pattern she on a good week can do 3 modelling photoshoots and make more in a week than him in 1month.

Bonkers

Imagine how much money she could make if she had a pair of tits 

On 07/08/2020 at 09:58, TheFamousPigeon said:

"celtic have paid two stunning instagram influencers to model their new strip"

Stunning. :lol: 

Molly-McFarlane-Celtic-3.png

'Influencer'. More fool the morons that value the opinions of these mercenaries. These people sell their souls to the highest bidders, not giving a toss about who it is that's giving them the money. The sheep that empower them annoy me. Goes with the 'modern football' club the mhanks are these days. 

2 hours ago, Inigo said:

'Influencer'. More fool the morons that value the opinions of these mercenaries. These people sell their souls to the highest bidders, not giving a toss about who it is that's giving them the money. The sheep that empower them annoy me. Goes with the 'modern football' club the mhanks are these days. 

Good comment mate. 

Archived