C*ltc

Think that’s encouraging for us that they haven’t got their customary late winner

In a season like this I’d expect them to feel the pressure a bit more and be a bit more desperate when chasing a result late on

Even when they’re in the position that the opposition level the game, the doubts will start creeping into the mind about dropping points and what that’ll mean for the prospect of them winning the 10

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I very rarely watch they cunts, usually because as soon as I turn it on the stinking tramps score, was sitting out the back talking to my auld man and my neighbour's shout of get it up yese ya fenian bastards actually had me thinking the got beat, take that though. 

No met your neighbour Scottie but sounds like a great guy.

2 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Think that’s encouraging for us that they haven’t got their customary late winner

In a season like this I’d expect them to feel the pressure a bit more and be a bit more desperate when chasing a result late on

Even when they’re in the position that the opposition level the game, the doubts will start creeping into the mind about dropping points and what that’ll mean for the prospect of them winning the 10

I think they're used to the rush of the rabid crowd behind them.

Oh dear.

1 minute ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

I think they're used to the rush of the rabid crowd behind them.

Oh dear.

Absolutely this, and it could affect us too, but I've a feeling it won't cause us as much of a problem as it will the scum, hopefully we stretch away before the crowd's are back.

15 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Imagine if they drop points at St Mirren as well... and if St Mirren play like they did today, then that may very well happen. :lol: 

See as far as defensive tactics go, St Mirren’s is absolutely solid when they get it right. Could easily see them taking a point.

1 minute ago, superallysbears said:

Absolutely this, and it could affect us too, but I've a feeling it won't cause us as much of a problem as it will the scum, hopefully we stretch away before the crowd's are back.

Ironically it might affect us in a different manner :lol: we tend to grumble at every miss-pass etc 

30 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Imagine the compliance officer done their job and looked into the Edouard incident as well!

Walker downplaying it as expected but you know that, if Morelos had done it, he’d have a three game ban quicker than you could say “fenian Compliance Officer”

3 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

Ironically it might affect us in a different manner :lol: we tend to grumble at every miss-pass etc 

No doubt about it man. It’s exactly why they were scrambling to get that first Old Firm game moved.

And it’s backfired coz there’s no chance fans are back in the ground by then (which any sane person knew anyway).

Just now, johanhentze said:

Lets hope so. Lets hope they dont get an early goal.

Aye that’s it really.

And if St Mirren were to get a goal it’ll be a set piece, which might not be that unlikely with schoolboy defenders like Julien. I’ve just watched the foul for the Killie penalty and fuck me if you were his teammate you’d knock him out. How does a professional footballer throw a tantrum foul like that? Cunt wasn’t even likely to get far when he was past him.

Big glaiket cunt.

33 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I very rarely watch they cunts, usually because as soon as I turn it on the stinking tramps score, was sitting out the back talking to my auld man and my neighbour's shout of get it up yese ya fenian bastards actually had me thinking the got beat, take that though. 

You live next door to Jimmy Bell? :mutley:

Archived