C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

I'm still not getting too excited about it.

No doubt it'll end up favouring them in some weird way.

You are right to think like that, any other team would be ridiculed in the press, radio and tv, I doubt much will be said about this.

I wonder if Sturgeon will be as outspoken about this guy as she was about the Sheep players?? Nae chance is my guess.

Aberdeen players

Night out in the city they live, stupid? Yes. They were vilified.

Two Penn State players.

One has a house party, stupid? Yes. Was brushed off as nothing.

Second one goes abroad to a listed quarantine country, stupid? No. It’s so much worse than that. He should be under a 14 day quarantine for safety reasons and so should everyone he then proceeded to be in contact with. 

Their games should be off or they should be made to play with the players that weren’t in contact with him after he returned.

Fair is fair after all.

21 minutes ago, The Monk said:

If they have to isolate they would have to forfeit their champions league qualifier :lol:

That would be justice for the twice they got back in, via the backdoor, after getting pumped 6-1 and 4-1 on aggregate respectively from Legia Warsaw & Sion due to a small admin error. 

50-million (two lots of 25-million) just handed to those cunts after getting well beat, fair and square on the pitch.

The Sun has another story running with it now saying the Scottish Government could suspend all Scottish football due to it.

No. Fuck right off. Suspend celtic from it (and Aberdeen) and let the rest of us get on with it without them.

Just now, DBBTB said:

The season is going to get shut down at this rate. Absolute fucking idiot footballers who can’t follow simple instructions are going to ruin it for everybody 🤦🏼‍♂️

This from a sun report just now:

“The Scottish Government is aware of reports of a celtic FC player having broken quarantine rules last week"

"We are currently in discussion with the club and football governing bodies to establish the facts.
“If confirmed as another serious incident within Scottish football, where protocols have been breached at the risk of wider public health, then the Scottish Government will have little choice but to consider whether a pause is now needed in the resumption of the game in Scotland.”

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

The season is going to get shut down at this rate. Absolute fucking idiot footballers who can’t follow simple instructions are going to ruin it for everybody 🤦🏼‍♂️

That's fine. Provided we're above celtic at the time in the league. 

Rack up the goals on Wednesday and call the season on Thursday for all I care.

It was good enough for them, good enough for us.

Between the Thumb's party and this - a player training with his squad and playing against another team all whilst he should be quarantined for 14 days - is way worse than the story of 'the Aberdeen 8'.

Doubt Sturgeon is going to be as vocal though.

21 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

:rofl:

C8ABF494-9BF1-430E-808C-990D4D8B69C3.png

Even if it were true, and he had actually  (somehow) managed to do that......10k emails from the same IP address. Aye, righto! 

Even making up a story/post like that just shows the level of delirium running through their veins!  

1 hour ago, Laudrup1984 said:

image.thumb.png.47e5c26c6f412a12c15eca5a8516f99d.png

celtic ace Boli Bolingoli is under investigation by raging club chiefs after sneaking off on holiday to Spain in defiance of strict Covid-19 quarantine  rules.

Bolingoli, 25, didn’t tell Hoops bosses  he’d been to the high-risk country, failed to isolate when he returned — then played  in Sunday’s game against Kilmarnock.

The defender  - who has since tested negative for the virus - said: “I have made a huge mistake. I want to apologise to my Manager, my team mates, the supporters, everyone at celtic and so many others for letting them down so badly.

“I am guilty of a major error of judgement. I know what I did was wrong and I know that I must now deal with the consequences.”

He came on as a sub in the 87th minute of Sunday’s draw away against Kilmarnock. This could have seen him potentially infecting the Killie players and staff. 

After learning of the trip raging celtic bosses hauled him in for a heated meeting at Parkhead today. 

celtic chiefs were said to be furious when they found out about Bolingoli’s blunder.

The club has now launched an internal probe

A spokesman said: “celtic Football Club has taken its response to Covid-19 extremely seriously and we are pleased that, to date, we have recorded no positive tests.

“Our staff have given so much in this area, working tirelessly to ensure that all players and other club personnel are safe, fully aware of their own responsibilities and familiar with all guidance and protocols.

“Safety must always be our priority.

“Clearly, a full investigation will now take place and the Club will take all appropriate action.

“Subsequent to the player’s return he has recorded two negative tests in the past week.”

It’s understood the player immediately held his hands up to the error which is also sure to have further enraged Nicola Sturgeon.

Last week she blasted eight Aberdeen stars who breached the lockdown rules and visited a boozer on August 1.

They went to the Soul bar which was later linked to the city’s spike in coronavirus cases. 

The players are all now self-isolating after two tested positive for Covid-19.

The First Minister said: “They blatantly broke the rules that had been agreed between the SFA, the SPFL, and the Scottish Government, which, to put it mildly, is completely unacceptable.

“Football has been given the go-ahead on the strict condition that clubs and players abide by the guidance that has been agreed.” 

And she also hinted that a further breach could see her pull the plug the return of Scottish footie.

She said: “They put at risk the return of the professional game. To say this incident is deeply regrettable is an understatement.

“I’m pretty furious about this situation, because it shouldn’t have happened. If that guidance is not going to be adhered to then all bets are off.”

The Dons’ clash with St Johnstone in Perth on Saturday was postponed to avoid the virus potentially being spread to the city. 

Lockdown measures have already been reintroduced in Aberdeen as the number of cases in the area grew.

Bolingoli’s gaffe comes just a week after celtic carpeted striker Leigh Griffiths for breaching social distancing rules after throwing a party for his girlfriend. 

But his manager Neil Lennon later said: “I’m not convinced it’s a big issue.”

Bolingoli joined the Hoops from Rapid Vienna in July 2019.

He made 28 appearances for the club last season.

Sunday was his first run out of the new term.

I’m a tarrier, doncha know?

I’ll do what the fuck I want......

4 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

You've said that before. 

Sadly think you're right.

Archived