C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Essandoh said:

Sutton isn’t wrong there though, if that lot bring him on for 3 seconds at the end of the game it would still be completely out of order

He should never play a game in Scotland again

I’m interested in how he thinks Bolingoli might have been in Spain without knowing.

Just now, Essandoh said:

Sutton isn’t wrong there though, if that lot bring him on for 3 seconds at the end of the game it would still be completely out of order

kind Warsaw brought a guy on with a minute to go and gor kicked out a Europe 😂😂😂😂😂

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

I’m interested in how he thinks Bolingoli might have been in Spain without knowing.

happens aww the time mate.

Go for a loaf and vefore yae know it yer 10 euro doon on raybans 

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

You know how it is, you get up in morning, get dressed and head down for a paper and the rolls and then without knowing end up in Spain.

I can't believe Sutton wrote that I thought he would defend him.

"It's basically a case of home, training, home, games."

Just now, Essandoh said:

This is the team that's twice made it into the CL group stages due to the opposition teams fielding an ineligible player.

If this did have in any way a negative impact against them, it's just karma coming back to bite them.

2 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I can't believe Sutton wrote that I thought he would defend him.

I can believe he wrote it.

Because, he's already shaping the narrative that the club can't be responsible and that the only punishment should be Bolongoli's playing days at celtic numbered.

Watch this narrative grow arms and legs with the club escaping responsibility/punishment - as usual.

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Slaughtered us months ago because we wanted the league nulled and void and quite rightly so, now there's a chance they've fucked ten in a row themselves the absolute fucking spastics. 

I always though their own arrogance would trip them up, as much as anything we did.

3 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I can believe he wrote it.

Because, he's already shaping the narrative that the club can't be responsible and that the only punishment should be Bolongoli's playing days at celtic numbered.

Watch this narrative grow arms and legs with the club escaping responsibility/punishment - as usual.

I missed that angle. 

Was it a Public or private plane he used for his trip. Either way It's a lot of people to trace if he test positive. 

I suppose this was one way to make sure the compliance officer didn't have to look at Julien's hand-to-face moment from the weekend. I guess Holicom just took the 'just bury it somehow' instruction too far.

Archived