C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Edward been cited yet then? won’t hold my breath on that one, seems it really is “trial by sportscene”

Once again double standards mate. We've seen Kent and Morelos punished for stuff like this.

Edouard does it selective blindness. 

25 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Once again double standards mate. We've seen Kent and Morelos punished for stuff like this.

Edouard does it selective blindness. 

That should be at least a 2 match ban and potential for more dropped points 

38 minutes ago, kirkiebear said:

The thing that stood out for me was it was the linesman that spotted it and raised his flag. Referee decided it only merited a wee chat.

Quite similar to Morelos at Aberdeen except he was given a red. 

Don’t think the refs house insurance covers replacement windows for issuing red cards 

47 minutes ago, kirkiebear said:

The thing that stood out for me was it was the linesman that spotted it and raised his flag. Referee decided it only merited a wee chat.

Quite similar to Morelos at Aberdeen except he was given a red. 

ooft, didn't know that mate

i'd be collecting evidence throughout the season if I was Rangers, and if something does happen to one of our players bring up the clips and ask why we're being treated differently

leak it to the papers if we have to, we should make as much noise as possible like the scum did when they were looking for clarification all the time

6 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

That is where somebody,anybody at the club should be proactive.
Ask the fuckin question ffs. 

It’s difficult to come out and comment in games where you ain’t playing ,That’s where the tarriers have their fenian media to do that job for them .

52 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Pish draw, but tbf if it's not being played at 'home' for them and they play like they did yesterday, at that level they'll be getting papped out 

I dont think ferencvaros would be straight forward for them , they did ok in their group in last years europa league. Only lost one gameand beat cska moscow away from home. In an empty stadium they will have half a chance, especially as you say if celtic play like they did yesterday.

7 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

I dont think ferencvaros would be straight forward for them , they did ok in their group in last years europa league. Only lost one gameand beat cska moscow away from home. In an empty stadium they will have half a chance, especially as you say if celtic play like they did yesterday.

They are a Hungary team too 😂

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

It’s difficult to come out and comment in games where you ain’t playing ,That’s where the tarriers have their fenian media to do that job for them .

Know what you're saying mate.

Just get's frustrating when we're sitting here drumming our fingers,knowing within a couple of weeks the bastards punch at another player will be history,and we will be cited for a soft elbow on a clown like that ugly bastard brown at the tramps,where there was some of the tinkers players,who were further away from the incident than me sitting on the sofa, throwing their arms up and mobbing the shitebag refs.  

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

It is.

But given how many times the system has worked against us, compared to how infrequently it catches up with them, I don’t think it would hurt to throw an occasional pointed comment out there.

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

They were fucking dreadful yesterday.

Ended up like us at the end just launching balls into box.

I said that in a group chat.

Celtic yesterday played like we usually do in the game where it just "isn't happening"

Dominated the game, but just ran out of ideas on how to to penetrate a stubborn defence.

One swallow doesn't make a spring, and it may be a blip from them, however it was encouraging to see them be like that so early in the season as they've had games like that so rarely these last few seasons.

IMO The single biggest separating factor between the sides in recent times has been Celtics ability to find a way to make something happen - when it isn't happening.

They lose that a bit, and we gain that a bit..... that could be a huge swing.

Archived