C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

Oi...stop being miserable and have a bit of confidence. We are far better this season and you know it.ย 

What the fuck is going on here? Of course I know itย :lol:ย we were the better team last season imo as well. I'm noย wantingย us to collapse or even thinking of it, I'm just very fucking wary of it.ย 

And never rule those fuckers out. Ever.ย 

6 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

To say Barkas is a bombscare is a gross understatement.ย 

5millionย :lol:

He is a bizarre signing, and we should know - we had plenty between 2012 and 2018. (For example.... Signing a Brazilian Serie A player... to play Brechin and the likes)

If you need a goalkeeper to performย in the SPFL..... going and spending ยฃ5m in the Greek market isn't where I'd be looking.ย 

Just now, Badger said:

He is a bizarre signing, and we should know - we had plenty between 2012 and 2018. (For example.... Signing a Brazilian Serie A player... to play Brechin and the likes)

If you need a goalkeeper to performย in the SPFL..... going and spending ยฃ5m in the Greek market isn't where I'd be looking.ย 

Have any of Lennon's signings worked out? ยฃ35 million spent and not a success story to be found.ย 

Unlikely as it is right now, if you need cheered up getย yourself over to Kerrydale Street and read the match forum....pages 3-10 they were absolutely beside themselves with delight and hubris, then reality and resignation set in pages 11-15, followed by rage and disillusionment.

The Barkas Loyalย ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

2 minutes ago, beararse said:

Unlikely as it is right now, if you need cheered up getย yourself over to Kerrydale Street and read the match forum....pages 3-10 they were absolutely beside themselves with delight and hubris, then reality and resignation set in pages 11-15, followed by rage and disillusionment.

The Barkas Loyalย ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

My plan for later mate, loving Kerry fail at the minute ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Archived