C*ltc

5 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Quite a lengthy reply so you care just as much swirly 

unlike you i can type with more than 1 or 2 fingers tam

is this you thinking you've wound me up again, when it's simply another failure to notch up :lol:

have you even thought to consider i might be the one with his hand on the winder?

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking of the things I had to do today.

buy wood for the wood burner -done

buy Christmas presents - done

laugh at the tarriers - done

Watch the next episode of tarriers in meltdown - yet to be done

Life is sweet.

2 minutes ago, Swally said:

unlike you i can type with more than 1 or 2 fingers tam

is this you thinking you've wound me up again, when it's simply another failure to notch up :lol:

have you even thought to consider i might be the one with his hand on the winder?

Yes I can’t wait till you let me off the ropes here tbh 

40 minutes ago, ZZed said:

I was thinking of the things I had to do today.

buy wood for the wood burner -done

buy Christmas presents - done

laugh at the tarriers - done

Watch the next episode of tarriers in meltdown - yet to be done

Life is sweet.

You do know there's a Rangers game on the night?

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Frimpong playing left wing? and Barkas in goal.

Nothing better than a little pre game watching entertainment before the real match begins.

Turned into Thursday Night at the Palladium, but with a better comedy act than the real show can manage 😂

26 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

You could just do a wee money spinning acca on that game alone. 

Milan to win, Milan -2, Zlatan to score anytime, then a wee corner of shots on goal bet and sorted.

Top tip ,stay away from corner betting these days ,it’s hurt me a few times lately ,it’s scary how rare corners are in games these days .Can’t remember the exact game but there was a game we played recently where we had none .

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Top tip ,stay away from corner betting these days ,it’s hurt me a few times lately ,it’s scary how rare corners are in games these days .Can’t remember the exact game but there was a game we played recently where we had none .

That's crazy. Shows how good our ball retention is, playing to our strengths. 

7 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

i'm surprised anyone would want to bet on something so unpredictable, i'm no saying other things are very predictable but surely there's easier/more fun bets to make? :lol:

2 minutes ago, Swally said:

i'm surprised anyone would want to bet on something so unpredictable, i'm no saying other things are very predictable but surely there's easier/more fun bets to make? :lol:

It can be a good wee bet builder at times - some games get none but on the other hand you can sometimes get a run of 3 or 4 consecutive corners.  Had a few accas that have been built off “safe” bets like anytime goal scorer etc then lumped in a high corner count.

4 minutes ago, Swally said:

I used to bet corners a lot a few years ago ,If I was bored and there was a game I had no real interest on betting the over 11 or 12 corners fairly put a bit of interest on .You actually start cheering on both teams in attack .remember once the ball was rolling to the flag (slow as fuck) it hit the flag and rolled out for a fucking throw in ,🤮🤮😂

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

I used to bet corners a lot a few years ago ,If I was bored and there was a game I had no real interest on betting the over 11 or 12 corners fairly put a bit of interest on .You actually start cheering on both teams in attack .remember once the ball was rolling to the flag (slow as fuck) it hit the flag and rolled out for a fucking throw in ,🤮🤮😂

pish luck mate :lol:

Archived