C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

I used to think only fools and horses was comedy gold. That's fucking brilliant! Think they 2 wankers should get a room together, then invite Mick for a threesome :wanker:

"Oooooo this Rangers fans sent me a bad message, I'm going to send him a chippy" :rofl:

If you're going to do a podcast at least learn how to speak in the Queens English you bunch of throbbers! :confused::UK:

I'm still trying to work out how you send a chippy and a taxi to someone with only their phone number but no address. 

13 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I was watching that this morning, apparently we didn't actually win the game yesterday, couple of actual real life mongo football geniuses. 

Looking someone to explain to him how you win a game of football but never have a shot on target :lol:

On 31/08/2020 at 10:45, GersInCanada said:

They have a rather impressive record in signing flops. Duffy is pushing 30 and being loaned out presumably because he is surplus to requirements at Brighton. He wouldn't make our bench.  They are paying more for a loan deal than we paid to buy Katic.

Got to have a soft spot for their head of recruitment.

On 31/08/2020 at 13:30, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I'm not one for talking up their players or prospective players but come on now ffs.

Same hubris when Ajeti signed and the cunt has 2 in 2.

On 31/08/2020 at 13:37, GersInCanada said:

We all have different opinions but paying 2M+ for a one year loan deal for Duffy is madness. We got Katic for good and change out of 2M.

On 31/08/2020 at 13:45, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

That's not the point I'm disagreeing with. It's a ridiculous post to say he wouldn't make our bench.

Although in any case the other way of spinning it is if he shores up their shitty defence and they win the league every cunt will rightfully see the £2 million as a bargain.

My preference would be they're priced out of every move to strengthen and they're left with the donkeys they've got.

On 31/08/2020 at 13:50, Iakona said:

Duffy could be a decent signing for them. It's a lot of money to be shelling out on a loan though, but I suppose right now their objective is to get over the line for 9.75... beyond that is next seasons problem.

He will buy into their mhanky mentality and he's a big lump of wood. Not the best with the ball at his feet, but he is more equipped to deal with a physical striker than the ponces they currently have.  I don't think he will be a problem for us,  but he'll lap it up against most of the SPL teams.

On 31/08/2020 at 14:43, KingKirk said:

Shane Duffy for 2million is decent business.  Anyone saying different is lying he instantly improves them

On 31/08/2020 at 15:45, magic8ball said:

He’s come from almost the exact same situation and Goldson and Balogun ,so would expect a similar level of player ,one who’s better than their 50m shitebag 

But he’s costing a lot of money just for a loan 

On 01/09/2020 at 18:31, Creampuff said:

Duffy will do well for them. They’re also paying more than he’s worth for a single season. 

On 02/09/2020 at 09:14, coopsleftboot said:

Thing is, we've got two Brighton reserve players in centre back positions...both of whom were behind Duffy in the pecking order and are doing alright for us.  I think it's the decent dominant centre-half they've been missing unfortunately.

On 02/09/2020 at 10:27, Jimbeamjunior said:

It's not wether Duffy is better than the two they have, its wether duffy can play in the spfl no bother (he can) and therefore can they sell ajer for decent money and still canter it against dung scottish teams (likely so) 

Like it or not this is a smart move from they bastards if they can get their ten mill for ajer, now the CL is gone all they care about is the 10, not the Europa

On 02/09/2020 at 12:28, Badger said:

They lack physicality at the back - Duffy is strong in the air and a more physical British style CB.

He is a square peg for a square hole, and I don't think he makes them weaker.

On 02/09/2020 at 12:45, The Monk said:

He definitely improves them, however, I think Duffy is one of those defenders who does better in a team that likes to defend and is used to sitting deeper. In this league slow CB's get exploited as both us and them are forced to play high lines and a lot of his defending is going to be against counter attacks.

He's clearly a good player but not anything to really fear imo.

On 02/09/2020 at 14:30, Prso's headband said:

He’ll do well for them. Much more physical than any defender they’ve had for the past 4 years. That’s the issue here. The majority of teams in Scotland have that one strong striker that caused us and them problems over the past 2 seasons. Duffy will probably rectify that unfortunately, but he will be beat with pace consistently. Problem is no team has the balls to attack them. 

Hope he breaks his leg anyway

On 02/09/2020 at 15:42, BridgeIsBlue said:

Tad annoying that they're addressing problem areas and we're just soldiering on with no fucks given. 

I’ve never been more glad that Duffy has proven so many wrong :lol:

Probably the best ROI player for Rangers since Jon Daly, it’s amazing that a guy who has regularly played in the PL in the past can be so shite. Senderos should have been the warning for celtic, really.

18 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

I’ve never been more glad that Duffy has proven so many wrong :lol:

Probably the best ROI player for Rangers since Jon Daly, it’s amazing that a guy who has regularly played in the PL in the past can be so shite. Senderos should have been the warning for celtic, really.

:lol: 

Never been so glad to be so wrong.

Archived