C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Is there ever going to be a day where they don't make an rip-roaring embarrassment of themselves? One disaster on to the next. Getting hard to keep up :boydie:

Do you really want there to be a day they aren't making arses of themselves. 

I'm quite enjoying it:mutley:

1 minute ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

You thinking there may still be something to the rumour doing the rounds last night mate ?

Thought it might have been today but the distinct silence from Torbett towers about having no more positive cases (which they would be shouting from the rooftops) made me ask when they had to disclose the results.

Don't know if there is something tbh but could be another day to laugh like fuck at them tomorrow if its true.....

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Thought it might have been today but the distinct silence from Torbett towers about having no more positive cases (which they would be shouting from the rooftops) made me ask when they had to disclose the results.

Don't know if there is something tbh but could be another day to laugh like fuck at them tomorrow if its true.....

Back at work tomorrow so might need a wee update should it all kick off again mate 👍😂

23 minutes ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

Awaiting news of Peters "rowsing speech" from today's meeting

Whole meeting was a shitshow apparently. Clubs were told as the meeting was underway that only questions submitted by email would be taken. Only 2 questions were asked by email previous to the meeting. Lawwell in silence.

Can't post the video alone but guess you will have to give them a click. It's worth it though :lol:

https://www.celticfc.com/news/2021/january/Message-to-our-supporters/

Don’t want to listen, but the first thing I noticed it was an apology only to their supporters.  What about apologising to the population at large for putting us all at risk?

Just now, Sparkle said:

Don’t want to listen, but the first thing I noticed it was an apology only to their supporters.  What about apologising to the population at large for putting us all at risk?

Exactly. Car crash stuff from the man who supposedly could never be shaken :lol:

Can't post the video alone but guess you will have to give them a click. It's worth it though :lol:

Cannae do it. Can you summarise but only if it concludes with "I'm gonnae admit to everything next week, I think we're finished"

Never once apologies to the Scottish Football community or the nation they have badly let down. Only sorry for the supporters. Shameful stuff.

3 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

Cannae do it. Can you summarise but only if it concludes with "I'm gonnae admit to everything next week, I think we're finished"

He says sorry to the support at the start then goes on a 4 minute rant explaining why they done it and how beneficial it was. Genuinely mental self absorbed stuff.

Yeah Pete has only stoked the fires again. The replies on twitter from the tarrier horde are all negative. They are wanting blood, in particular his. 

The reply "If the video isn't Lawwell resigning then I don't care" has got as many likes as the original tweet. 

:boydie:

"it has affected our club more than most"

aye because yous dont follow the rules ya stinking tramps, players playing when they shouldnt having come back from unauthorised trips abroad to covid hotspots, players clearly not staying in their bubble when holidaying (training) at covid hotspots, players bringing in their burds from overseas during lockdowns (and no even shagging them), putting other players and their families at risk by refusing to test players who could be riddled with the virus, players still not knowing how and when to wear masks, aye its affected yous more than most because your fuckin mongos.

13 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

They needed a training camp to try and win the league, now if they were in Europe I could understand 

Glad they wasted their money though.

Archived