C*ltc

7 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

It’s becoming mind numbing the amount of folk peddling this tarrier driven null and void shite, helping to set the narrative for the tarrier bastards ffs 

Rangers exposed why null and void won't happen in their dossier last season. i.e the £10m risk of ending the season early

Dossier appendices can be found here on FF

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/appendices-to-rangers-submission-to-the-spfl-agm-parts-1-7.119767/

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Griffin Peterson said:

I think the worst outcome is a small delay to matches, with the league being played to a finished ion resumption and the Scottish Cup being cancelled. 

That’s all they will do if there’s no space for fixtures is scrap the Scottish cup, which I’m not interested in this season anyway. 

Why would the league be stopped, or null and void, or awarded early just because celtic have had more positive cases? 

Same rules apply, you isolate the cases and close contacts and carry on if you can. If not then you postpone or forfeit if you can’t field a team. 

Absolute worst case is the league is paused and then picked up again in a month or so, but I really really doubt it. There’s too much at stake financially, and in terms of mental health. 

15 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

That’s all they will do if there’s no space for fixtures is scrap the Scottish cup, which I’m not interested in this season anyway. 

Nah mate, if the SC is going to be played, I want it. I will give they cunts nothing. GIRFUY ya pricks! A season with fuck all for them. 

38 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

This season is not the same as last season for loads of reasons ffs.

Instead of a laugh at Celtic thread, every fucking time i open this it descends in a mess from blubbering paranoid wrecks going on about the same 'they'll stop the season' pish.

It's tedious as fuck. 

You'd think you'd stop opening it then.

Stop acting perma-offended and accept that other peoples opinions may differ from yours.

The SPFL so far this season have...

• Played last seasons cup final in the middle of the season
  • Have handed out points deductions to teams for Covid breaches - Only to then backtrack on them, change the league table and now have to deal with the appeals from the clubs
  • Have handed out large match bans to several clubs players for Covid breaches - Whilst at the same time ignoring other breaches.
  • Have approved a club to fly halfway around the world for a 'training camp' in the middle of a pandemic
  • Have moved a fixture to accommodate that club, against the wishes of the team they were playing
  • Have threatened a team with points deductions if they don't play against a club which has just had to isolate 16 people - And rejected a request for further testing on the day of the match for peace of mind, fallout of that is still to come possibly
  • Have suspended the lower leagues in Scottish football for 3 weeks, with very little comment on why, what that does or how they'll get it started again
  • Have suspended the Scottish Cup, again with very little comment on it

And we're in January. 

Yet people seem to have it in their head that they can't do this/that or won't do something random...

3 hours ago, plumbGER said:

You'd think you'd stop opening it then.

Stop acting perma-offended and accept that other peoples opinions may differ from yours.

Perma offended :lol:

This latest round of ''They're gonna stop the Season' has started from some rumour, *note rumour, about there might be more positive cases from Celtic. 

So same they'll stop the season shite started again for some rumour about something that hasn't even happened as yet, and could well be bollocks anyway.

The slightest thing that has or hasn't happened and cunts are loosing their shite.  

It's irrational and makes the thread a parody of itself. 

19 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

@KingKirk is always right in the middle of any conspiracy theory losing his shit tbh.

Absolutely after 2012 I trust no other football organisations apart from our own. Think that comes across and I'll say it again. 

These fuckers (spfl sfa) will be looking for away to fuck us over again. 

That's what happens when the cunts running Scottish football pay a part in trying to kill a member club

Trust no one

2 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Sigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See, this is what this thread's descended into now, a fucking farce where all sorts of fake shite are being posted.

What you talking about, it's from celtcfc official twitter :pipe:

Archived