C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Essandoh said:

He’s bang on but why does he have to make concessions about Morelos’ “gesture”? I canny believe people are still talking about that

My first reaction was he had no need to bring Morelos into it at all ,Now I’m starting to think he did the right thing ,

First reply from the taig moron ex players would have been Moreolos Morelos etc and the comments would get lost ,Now that Boyd has brought Morelos into it they won’t be able use this as a defence and will need to offer an opinion on Griffith’s or non at all ,If they don’t say anything against the poor wee cunt then Boyd has 100 pc exposes the Morelos agenda 

1 hour ago, Amato said:

I mean, at the end of the day it was only a bit of tape. However... He clearly throws it hard towards their fans on purpose. Guy just can't resist getting involved. Let's see what punishment he gets 🙄

Agree, it’s only a bit of tape but if technicality is observed I believe I’m correct in ‘the throwing of  an object with the intention of taking physical effect on another’ is considered to be assault. No doubt one of our law professionals on the forum will either confirm or disprove this. 
Of course it’s ridiculous to imagine any harm being caused but he intentionally walked towards the fan and threw it, Alleged mental, or any other issue professional football players cannot do this, and it’s on video for all to see. Kris Boyd is 100% spot on with his remarks so let’s see the CO cite Griffiths or alternatively tell him he received a card 19 days down the line...

As for Lennon, why imagine a professional victim would do anything other than cry victim as an excuse for Griffiths stepping out of line, guys a clown...

9 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Agree, it’s only a bit of tape but if technicality is observed I believe I’m correct in ‘the throwing of  an object with the intention of taking physical effect on another’ is considered to be assault. No doubt one of our law professionals on the forum will either confirm or disprove this. 
Of course it’s ridiculous to imagine any harm being caused but he intentionally walked towards the fan and threw it, Alleged mental, or any other issue professional football players cannot do this, and it’s on video for all to see. Kris Boyd is 100% spot on with his remarks so let’s see the CO cite Griffiths or alternatively tell him he received a card 19 days down the line...

As for Lennon, why imagine a professional victim would do anything other than cry victim as an excuse for Griffiths stepping out of line, guys a clown...

It was only a bit of tape ,but there is 100 pc aggression in the GESTURE of throwing it 

PS ,love the description ,professional victim 

Lennons 'operation damage control' was in full swing. 

Referring to a 29 year old man as a kid 

Saying he threw the tape at the ground, cant say for sure it was aimed at anyone

Behaved himself on the pitch, so no case to answer 

Sorry arsehole, your boys looking at a citation without a doubt

Just now, Gandalf the Blue said:

Saying he threw the tape at the ground, cant say for sure it was aimed at anyone

He’s not currently injured so there is not a chance the celtic supporting Compliance Officer is citing him. 

16 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

There’s no way he’s getting citied for that ,he should though but won’t 

8 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

TLB quotes.

“Leigh’s behaviour tonight was top class – as was his performance.

“He threw a bit of tape on the ground. I don’t know how you can say he threw it at somebody or towards somebody.

“People take off tape and throw it away so to me there is nothing in it.

“Was he spoken to after the game? No.

I asked him if anything went on and he said ‘No’ and he was backed up by his team-mates.

“If there is going to be something made of this then I will be at the front of the queue backing him up

“”Leigh was taking some unsavoury abuse and he didn’t react in a malicious way at all.

“He’s not the perpetrator – the abuse was totally uncalled for.

“He was backed up by myself and his team-mates on the bench.

“I thought his behaviour tonight was exemplary. He didn’t do anything wrong.

People can blow it up but it was NOTHING.

“He always seems to get controversy surrounding him but I’ll back him to the hilt on this one.

“The kid had played well, he hadn’t got himself into any bother on the pitch.

“He goes and sits down and gets abuse from supporters.

“In this day and age, we have to accept that and behave in a sanitised way. He did.

“You’re looking for a story that’s just not there. If there is a story, I’ll back him and defend him to the hilt.”

😂😂😂😂

30 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Hartson has tweeted that “Neil Lennon should be ashamed at his attempt to defend Griffiths’ actions” 

27 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

I dont believe that 

It#s coming....

Anyway,  wouldn't it have been brilliant if the old guy fell to the ground holding his face :lol:

3 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

It#s coming....

Anyway,  wouldn't it have been brilliant if the old guy fell to the ground holding his face :lol:

It would need to have bounced off his jacket for this to happen though...

And of course been ‘sectarian’ tape...

44 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Hartson has tweeted that “Neil Lennon should be ashamed at his attempt to defend Griffiths’ actions” 

From his hospital bed? Is he ok? Genuinely feared for his life such is the distress the tape throwing outrage from last night must have caused John.

Agree it’s not much of an incident BUT the reason players are not meant to gesture at fans is it causes those fans to react and endangers others. With Griffiths it’s not a hypothetical his actions clearly caused precisely that problem.

A DNA test has been carried out on the offending tape and proved it did indeed belong to Griffith's. A leading genealogist backed this up by saying that the tape belonged to someone whose family tree is a straight line thus confirming it did come from that inbred mutant.

54 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

“The kid had played well, he hadn’t got himself into any bother on the pitch.

A 29 year old father of 5 children is not a kid,this scumbag has badly treated women,is a convicted racist and shop lifter,and every body and their granny knows he has drugs and gambling addictions..
If this ugly pathetic piece of scummy filth does not get done for last night then the games a bogey. 

1 minute ago, scottyscott1963 said:

A 29 year old father of 5 children is not a kid,this scumbag has badly treated women,is a convicted racist and shop lifter,and every body and their granny knows he has drugs and gambling addictions..
If this ugly pathetic piece of scummy filth does not get done for last night then the games a bogey. 

This is a guy we are meant to feel sorry for ,Meanwhile Morelos is the devil incarnate 

compare the 2 and their background story and we see who the real wanker is ,Only in Scotland ,the greatest small minded country in the world

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

This is a guy we are meant to feel sorry for ,Meanwhile Morelos is the devil incarnate 

compare the 2 and their background story and we see who the real wanker is ,Only in Scotland ,the greatest small minded country in the world

The bastards will not be happy till they have hounded Alfie out of the shite hole of their making,at the cheapest price possible.

7 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

The bastards will not be happy till they have hounded Alfie out of the shite hole of their making,at the cheapest price possible.

Absolutely disgusting what’s getting done to the guy ,Will be interesting what he has to say about his time in Scotland after he has moved on and settled somewhere else 

29 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Alan Brazil has just called him a screwball on Talksport....

25 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Just seen the STV news app sports section, Daily Record article and main picture Of Lennon putting a comforting arm around Griffiths as he’s coming off the park. The narrative is he responded to ‘abuse’ from fans and Lennon on full victim mode re ‘unsavoury’ things allegedly directed at him. Watch how this version of events is peddled now and if it wasn’t for Kris Boyd sticking his head above the parapet again the whole thing would have been swiftly glossed over.

Really interesting day or two coming up to see if  the (ott) bastions of morality will have the least concept of parity in their interpretation of this compared with Morelos gesture...

Archived