C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Lennons 'operation damage control' was in full swing. 

Referring to a 29 year old man as a kid 

Saying he threw the tape at the ground, cant say for sure it was aimed at anyone

Behaved himself on the pitch, so no case to answer 

Sorry arsehole, your boys looking at a citation without a doubt

How many managers have been cited for kicking a water bottle at no-one,out of frustration? It's a wonder TLB didn't hit the deck holding his face,ffs.

1 hour ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

People don’t realise the grip things can have on a person. celtic are mocking it acting this way with Griffiths. A frankly embarrassing club with no morals at all. I would say to you I hope you are doing ok but it’s not as simple as that. All the best in your continued fight. 👍

You got in one mate. 

This is a club whose support openly mocked  gazza battles with mental health and whose board played a part in his hall of fame nomination being pulled.  They cared not a bit about his mental health. 

Now it's come out there keeper had a bust up with a killie fan. What excuse will they use for this one. 

Screenshot_20200123-221215_Samsung Internet.jpg

15 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

You got in one mate. 

This is a club whose support openly mocked  gazza battles with mental health and whose board played a part in his hall of fame nomination being pulled.  They cared not a bit about his mental health. 

Now it's come out there keeper had a bust up with a killie fan. What excuse will they use for this one. 

Just saw this, will this come under their team not behaving in the best interests of football or whatever nonsense they collectively cited our own playing and coaching staff on. I previously mentioned this couldn’t have came at a better time for our club if they are trying to highlight parity in officiating (or most probably, absolutely no parity)...

40 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

You got in one mate. 

I'm also assuming that the complainant is getting chucked out/lifted?.....,while being told "calm down".

What about that tit broonaldo having a pop at a killie player for a bad challenge on ping pong 

He said that if he had put in a challenge like that there would be calls for him to be sent of or suspended ,

Aye very good Lego ,aye there would be calls for both ,but would they happen ,would they fuck ,ya charmed life mongo face cunt 

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

You got in one mate. 

'Backing up his teammate poor wee leigh' will be the line trotted out, Lennon set the victim narrative straight away last night. Also spoke to a couple of tims in work absolutely convinced that he was aiming for a bin with his tape 😂 that was the set story wouldn't hear anything else about it.

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

What about that tit broonaldo having a pop at a killie player for a bad challenge on ping pong 

He said that if he had put in a challenge like that there would be calls for him to be sent of or suspended ,

Aye very good Lego ,aye there would be calls for both ,but would they happen ,would they fuck ,ya charmed life mongo face cunt 

When sleekit pete cooked up his idea of a compliance officer,and stipulated that they had to be ST holders at the paedo dome.
Then a whole line of scummy cunts like browny have been given free passes on the park.
That clown woulda been hounded out the game if he played in any other country.

I have no doubt that the thumb has a gambling problem and possibly substance abuse and or alcohol problems. These are not mental health issues, they are character and behavioral flaws that people bring under the mental health umbrella to shirk the responsibility of where they've found themselves. 

33 minutes ago, EatDolphins said:

I have no doubt that the thumb has a gambling problem and possibly substance abuse and or alcohol problems. These are not mental health issues, they are character and behavioral flaws that people bring under the mental health umbrella to shirk the responsibility of where they've found themselves. 

Every man and their dug knows his problems are self inflicted except a few gullible taigs 

There’s a list as long as your arm with footballers with mental health issues but they all played through them 

Only poor wee thumb had to take a significant time off ,COINCIDENTALLY at the same time the world of social media was aware he had a substance and gambling issue 

We all know that Lieswell has a huge influence over the game in this country and nobody will convince me otherwise that his sabbatical from the game was nothing but smokescreen to cover up his problems 

Aye fair enough he will have been depressed ,who wouldn’t be if they were blowing thousands on the bookies and taking loads of columbian ,but it’s not the deep depression that affects so many these days ,His depression is the same as somebody that’s struggling in life due to pressure from their situation .

Hes a wee scumbag who has taunted our support and club and deserves his hard times ,karma ,ying and yang call it what you like .

Sickens me that he’s milking this too and so is his club ,But theirs nothing new there with shower of victims ,The way he and his club are treating this is a complete slap in the face to the people out there with genuine issues 

The only organisation I know of that can defend their player for throwing an item at a fan and turn it 180* in their favour. I know it was only sock tape but to young kids watching it’s not a good example as a pro to throw anything at the crowd! Fuck me imagine if this was Morelos or diouf back in the day 🤯🤯🤯

Hmm so mental health is now an issue for the mhanks I seen to remember the abuse gazza took Along with the chants of ‘there only 2 Andy Gorams, 

hardly suprising when you have a support who boo the Aberdeen players every touch because he was the proven victim of racial abuse 

9 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Actually, if Brown put in a bad challenge on a young player, it would be greeted by BT / Sky Sports commentators with a hearty chuckle and "welcome to Scotland young man, Broony's just letting you know who's in charge".

1 minute ago, the brown brogue said:

Actually, if Brown put in a bad challenge on a young player, it would be greeted by BT / Sky Sports commentators with a hearty chuckle and "welcome to Scotland young man, Broony's just letting you know who's in charge".

When he done the young hearts player hearts were called into question for playing a 16 year old :lol:

4 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

Manager criticism too for allowing a young player to play against such a fearless warrior too 

yip that happened ,Harry Cochrane Craig Levien 

51 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

The only organisation I know of that can defend their player for throwing an item at a fan and turn it 180* in their favour. I know it was only sock tape but to young kids watching it’s not a good example as a pro to throw anything at the crowd! Fuck me imagine if this was Morelos or diouf back in the day 🤯🤯🤯

All of a sudden a few a creeping out the woodwork to to say that fans need to be able to take it ,Now a wee get it up you or a shut it gesture is fine ,But no way does a fan deserve to have something thrown in such an aggressive manner 

Funny enough these same fuds weren’t out in force to say the same when Morelos was given a 2nd yellow at Motherwell 

14 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

See they have actually written to sky sports about Boyd's comments. Just like that the focus is now on boyd, instead of asking why it's ok for the thumb to throw stuff at a fan(tape I know), while morelos is hounded for a hand gesture.

Boyd also being asked to issue apology to thumb (Evening Times).

Deflection mode in full operation now.

"If you want to know who's in charge, look to who you can't criticise for your answer"

This mob really are something else....they are going after boyd yet we Rangers fans have for well over 18mnths had to listen to the diatribe aimed at Alfredo Morelos on a weekly basis, now on the subject of mental health why the fuck then are they not offended when a man who has plenty of airwave listeners label Alfredo "the screwball at Rangers "

I'm sure everycunt associated with the vermin had a right good chuckle at the fat cunts quip....in reality though it's a cheap shot at Alfredo and in fact mental health in itself...no moral crusade from them when it comes to our very own "wee dirty black orange bastard"

You genuinely couldn't mark their necks with a blow torch

So the aftermath of the tape throwing is:

Mental health card 

Calls for pundits being sacked for "slagging him off" (when he never)

Total deflection of the whole incident with Brown claiming they should have had players sent off

A club like no other indeed :lol: Embarrassing.

Clare Whyte has apparently reported that she was impressed by the manner in which the celtc dug out handled the persistent abuse and that the entire celtc dugout was well within its rights to engage in a pile on of the Kilmarnock supporter despite his age, frailty and over the top reaction to a nothing gesture by celtc hero, model parent and all round top celtc player and celtc legend Leigh Griffiths who plays for celtc.

In light of the above there will be no further action and Ms Whyte is quoted as saying "Hail hail mon the sellick"

14 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

You got in one mate. 

Well done the steward for allowing the celtc player, whoever he is :dunno:, to get his hands on the old guy.

Archived