C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Vision said:

Well said Kris Boyd, we'll now see every cunt and their granny out defending the rat.

He’s bang on but why does he have to make concessions about Morelos’ “gesture”? I canny believe people are still talking about that

5 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

He’s bang on but why does he have to make concessions about Morelos’ “gesture”? I canny believe people are still talking about that

True, he should have just mentioned Alfie and left it at that.

28 minutes ago, Vision said:

True, he should have just mentioned Alfie and left it at that.

Think he’s intentionally mentioned Morelos (quite rightly) as a direct comparison to what will come Griffiths way for (imo) a worse incident than a gesture (which he wasn’t even looking at the fans when doing it, plus everyone honestly knows it signifying end of, not a violent act). In all honesty this couldn’t have happened at a better time if Rangers are collating a case to highlight about being officiated to a different standard to everyone else. Let’s see what’s said and more importantly done about this incident in the coming days... Well done Kris Boyd...

25 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

You cani criticise griffiths because he has mental health issues apparently. Thats the line Sutton is going with anyway

Your joking ,I was just thinking that will be the excuse ,

But wait a minute ,Alfie has also been labelled a screwball ,an idiot and a loose cannon ,even been suggested he has links to cocaine 

maybe if there’s evidence of you actually taking cocaine then all is good and you get away with it and it’s a wee shame 

TLB quotes.

“Leigh’s behaviour tonight was top class – as was his performance.

“He threw a bit of tape on the ground. I don’t know how you can say he threw it at somebody or towards somebody.

“People take off tape and throw it away so to me there is nothing in it.

“Was he spoken to after the game? No.

I asked him if anything went on and he said ‘No’ and he was backed up by his team-mates.

“If there is going to be something made of this then I will be at the front of the queue backing him up

“”Leigh was taking some unsavoury abuse and he didn’t react in a malicious way at all.

“He’s not the perpetrator – the abuse was totally uncalled for.

“He was backed up by myself and his team-mates on the bench.

“I thought his behaviour tonight was exemplary. He didn’t do anything wrong.

People can blow it up but it was NOTHING.

“He always seems to get controversy surrounding him but I’ll back him to the hilt on this one.

“The kid had played well, he hadn’t got himself into any bother on the pitch.

“He goes and sits down and gets abuse from supporters.

“In this day and age, we have to accept that and behave in a sanitised way. He did.

“You’re looking for a story that’s just not there. If there is a story, I’ll back him and defend him to the hilt.”

9 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

What mental issues does Griffiths have for the record? 

Owing thousands out in tic is not equal to somebody having serious mental health problems. 

Is racism a mental health issue these days? Probably a bit of stress too looking after all those kids 

16 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

TLB quotes.

“Leigh’s behaviour tonight was top class – as was his performance.

“He threw a bit of tape on the ground. I don’t know how you can say he threw it at somebody or towards somebody.

“People take off tape and throw it away so to me there is nothing in it.

“Was he spoken to after the game? No.

I asked him if anything went on and he said ‘No’ and he was backed up by his team-mates.

“If there is going to be something made of this then I will be at the front of the queue backing him up

“”Leigh was taking some unsavoury abuse and he didn’t react in a malicious way at all.

“He’s not the perpetrator – the abuse was totally uncalled for.

“He was backed up by myself and his team-mates on the bench.

“I thought his behaviour tonight was exemplary. He didn’t do anything wrong.

People can blow it up but it was NOTHING.

“He always seems to get controversy surrounding him but I’ll back him to the hilt on this one.

“The kid had played well, he hadn’t got himself into any bother on the pitch.

“He goes and sits down and gets abuse from supporters.

“In this day and age, we have to accept that and behave in a sanitised way. He did.

“You’re looking for a story that’s just not there. If there is a story, I’ll back him and defend him to the hilt.”

Well the camera does not lie...thumb walked towards the fans ..threw the tape at them and then turned and walked away.

You should be careful with your words  ..i seem to recall a previous celtic manager making such a statement regarding a child abusing coach 

Rats defending rats 

TLB claims the thumb received unwarranted abuse tonight!!!

I can only assume that he is saying Alfredo deserved to be called "a dirty orange black bastard " whilst leaving the field at the piggery....just like his former team mates absolutely no CONDEMNATION against their own club but when it's one of their own you hear them from the rooftops 🤬

‘Leigh Griffiths was the "victim" not the "perpetrator" of an incident with a Kilmarnock fan in celtic's win at Rugby Park, says manager Neil Lennon.

Griffiths, 29, threw a piece of tape towards the stands as he was substituted with 10 minutes left of the 3-1 win in which he scored.

The incident sparked a fracas between home fans and the celtic bench.

"He's the victim of unsavoury abuse which was totally uncalled for," Lennon told BBC Scotland.

"He threw a little bit of tape in somebody's direction but not forcefully or anything like that’.

Sometimes  you can only stand back and admire their ability to turn anything around that makes them the victim, such a talent.....

48 minutes ago, Amato said:

I mean, at the end of the day it was only a bit of tape. However... He clearly throws it hard towards their fans on purpose. Guy just can't resist getting involved. Let's see what punishment he gets 🙄

At least a yellow if Morelos' deadly throat slit is anything to go by

Archived