C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few weeks after Kris Boyds brother took his own life,he was attending a match there for Sky Sports.
At that match a shower of scummy fenians,decided to hang effigies of a Rangers fan and a member of The OO.
We remember what happened next.
As to date the only outcome from the scummiest bastards breathing is zilch,no convictions or bans.
Then this repugnant organisation of victims,think an ugly fuckin reptile was a victim last night.
The only thing that ugly bastard's a victim of is his own fuckin lifestyle.
Horrible vile bastards.

a club like no other was a motto hand picked for that shower.

To be fair to Boyd, it's quite obvious that he cares about the thumb's mental health.  Why else would he ask if he was mentally prepared to come back when the indications from that game showed that he wasn't.  celtic are in dereliction of their duty of care by putting an unwell employee into an environment like that.

Rather than starting a petition to have a guy sacked for asking absolutely the right question, perhaps they should be asking their club why are they putting someone whose not ready back into an environment that may well affect his mental wellbeing...it's not as if they don't know his history.

1 minute ago, sRcFoCt said:

The petition is more news worthy than the incident according to the daily rebel and there are cunts in Scotland even in this forum think that the press haven't got an agenda.

Dignified silence is where we fall down against them, rightly or wrongly. They know how to twist the narritive in their favour all too well, and that's helped by having most of the key media/pundit slots filled by their ex-players.

Look at TLB being straight out with the support of the vile little bastard, now this pops up to bury the footage by creating a new story to focus on.

The only time we've caught them off guard in recent years is when we went on the offensive after the last OF game, but we've never kept that pressure and allowed them to get back to their usual ways.

10 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

As someone who has a mental health disabilty, I feel insulted that celtic and griffiths feel the need to use his condition as an excuse for his behaviour. It implies that those with mental health issues are inferior and can't behave.

Spot on mate. Mental health issues are things people struggle with and deal with every day. It is 100% not an excuse for being an idiot and cannot under any circumstances be treated that way. Their attitude toward it is worrying to be honest 👍

8 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Spot on mate. Mental health issues are things people struggle with and deal with every day. It is 100% not an excuse for being an idiot and cannot under any circumstances be treated that way. Their attitude toward it is worrying to be honest 👍

Tell me about it. I have had this 28 years since official diagnosis and know what the depths of despair, breakdown and suicide being tempting are like. 

celtic and griffiths by behaving this way mock my condition and what I and others endure daily.

4 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Tell me about it. I have had this 28 years since official diagnosis and know what the depths of despair, breakdown and suicide being tempting are like. 

celtic and griffiths by behaving this way mock my condition and what I and others endure daily.

People don’t realise the grip things can have on a person. celtic are mocking it acting this way with Griffiths. A frankly embarrassing club with no morals at all. I would say to you I hope you are doing ok but it’s not as simple as that. All the best in your continued fight. 👍

Archived