C*ltc

8 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

What's the script with the thumb then?

Are folk actually claiming he's had a dig at Lafferty's sister dying because he liked a picture of him crying after they got knocked out last night?

He liked a picture of him crying, with the poster of the pic saying it was the only thing that could make last night better. He applauded a comment to make no apology for doing so.

At a very long stretch he didnt know about Laffety's sis (aye right). Or he was just insensitively liking NI getting beat - which makes his applauding post and deleting his account bizarre rather than offering an explanation.

So he clearly liked the fact Lafferty was pictured greeting, clearly overcome with emotion after his horrendous week. He is a cunt.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Are folk actually claiming he's had a dig at Lafferty's sister dying because he liked a picture of him crying after they got knocked out last night?

He liked the tweet when he was in the dressing room after the match while his teammates celebrate.

He gets tweeted alot about how insensitive this is from all sides.

He ignores that while still liking the tweet for hours and then posting him applauding the Connor McGregor tweet 'apologise to nobody'.

Couple hours later his twitter is deleted.

He fucking knew and didn't try to remedy it at all. Instead he doubled down.

Coward and a cunt.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

He liked the tweet when he was in the dressing room after the match while his teammates celebrate.

He gets tweeted alot about how insensitive this is from all sides.

He ignores that while still liking the tweet for hours and then posting him applauding the Connor McGregor tweet 'apologise to nobody'.

Couple hours later his twitter is deleted.

He fucking knew and didn't try to remedy it at all. Instead he doubled down.

Coward and a cunt.

Well said 👍

10 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

He’s a dirty scumbag bastard so that is exactly what everyone is rightly claiming 

11 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

If it was a Rangers related dig he could’ve used Davis who still plays for us and is NI captain. If it was a get it up ye to NI because he’s a pretend Republican rat he could’ve liked any other picture of 22 NI players

Why Lafferty? He knew exactly what he was doing he’s an absolute rat bastard, you know it and so do I. 

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

If it was a Rangers related dig he could’ve used Davis who still plays for us and is NI captain. If it was a get it up ye to NI because he’s a pretend Republican rat he could’ve liked any other picture of 22 NI players

Why Lafferty? He knew exactly what he was doing he’s an absolute rat bastard, you know it and so do I. 

Honest to fuck I cant even say on here how a feel about that cunt thumb. I wish the worse things ever to that dirty junkie rapist cunt.

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Apologies he has not doubted down, hes tripled down.

IMG_20201113_102205.jpg

So admitting that... I'm saying (lying) that I'm not a cunt's cunt, but just a cunt.

What professional footballer sits on Twitter directly after a match and instead of celebrating with his team mocks another?

I know; one from a team that's grown up in the shadows. One where they foster a vermin mentality. 

I hope we destroy them at Ibrox, and I want him on the pitch when we do.

Next season he'll be drafted off to Hibs, or a first division team, like Stokes before him.

2 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

So admitting that... I'm saying (lying) that I'm not a cunt's cunt, but just a cunt.

What professional footballer sits on Twitter directly after a match and instead of celebrating with his team mocks another?

I know; one from a team that's grown up in the shadows. One where they foster a vermin mentality. 

'Its not because his sister died, it's because he lost'

Basically 'I knew his sister died but still liked it because he lost.'

Dug that hole even deeper for me.

The cunt liked it cause laffertys a rangers man and he also like it cause laffery lost his sister. He knew what he was doing and done it with the excuse in his head before hand due to northern Ireland not qualifying.

Dirty rat scumbag bastard and I cant wait to hes on his arse injecting a needle and skint 

20 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Fuck up 

Most intelligent post I've ever seen from you tbf.

19 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

16FEA414-71F3-4569-9926-1C59C1EACACB.png

👍

19 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He liked a picture of him crying, with the poster of the pic saying it was the only thing that could make last night better. He applauded a comment to make no apology for doing so.

At a very long stretch he didnt know about Laffety's sis (aye right). Or he was just insensitively liking NI getting beat - which makes his applauding post and deleting his account bizarre rather than offering an explanation.

So he clearly liked the fact Lafferty was pictured greeting, clearly overcome with emotion after his horrendous week. He is a cunt.

Never knew about that bit. Only seen the original tweet he had liked and the fallout from that.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Don't see the apology in that insta post for any upset he might have caused to Lafferty for any misinterpretation. Funny that.

Zero apology and making out he is the victim. Wouldn't be shocked if they took all his social media off him now. 

B Ferguson got hounded for a lot less than what that clown did last night. Even allowing for him possibly not known about his sister dying the disrespect for another international team should not only end his international career but his club one too. Let’s be honest only a team as bastardised as celtic fc would support this type of cretin. 

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

In all seriousness, someone from his club (presumably their lawyer wrote that response for the retarded cunt) should be making a statement on this and the SFA (he was on duty for them at the time) should also be on top of it too.

Will either happen?

:raging:

That's it; representing the national team and sat on Twitter mocking another country and another player during his loss of his sister. 

If the SFA aren't coming out saying something - what does that say?

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

In all seriousness, someone from his club (presumably their lawyer wrote that response for the retarded cunt) should be making a statement on this and the SFA (he was on duty for them at the time) should also be on top of it too.

Will either happen?

Nope.

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Will either happen?

Why has this not made the papers. A wee 16yr old guy got hounded for what he shouted to scott brown.

A young 16 year old who never knew any better but we have a professional footballer at 30 well fuck knows what age the rat is and its not even made the paper.

Archived