C*ltc

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The course of action after the original like is damming.

Aye fair enough. As I said, I only seen the original tweet and the reaction to that seemed a bit exaggerated but if he's then tweeted again after being pulled for the first one then he's a rat bastard.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

In all seriousness, someone from his club (presumably their lawyer wrote that response for the retarded cunt) should be making a statement on this and the SFA (he was on duty for them at the time) should also be on top of it too.

Will either happen?

:raging:

I'm not being funny but any gloss taken off the result should enrage a manager. Never mind the animosity it could cause within the group for this specific issue.

If Clarke had any morals he would send the cunt packing. More likely to let the cunt swig from his hip flask and have a laugh about it.

6 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

In all seriousness, someone from his club (presumably their lawyer wrote that response for the retarded cunt) should be making a statement on this and the SFA (he was on duty for them at the time) should also be on top of it too.

Will either happen?

:raging:

There’s no way a lawyer has written that. They would be capable of spelling “I’ve” whereas Griffiths has spelt it “Iv”.

18 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

So admitting that... I'm saying (lying) that I'm not a cunt's cunt, but just a cunt.

What professional footballer sits on Twitter directly after a match and instead of celebrating with his team mocks another?

I know; one from a team that's grown up in the shadows. One where they foster a vermin mentality. 

I hope we destroy them at Ibrox, and I want him on the pitch when we do; if not carried off because he broke a leg or two in the later minutes.

Next season he'll be drafted off to Hibs, or a first division team, like Stokes before him.

It’s the tarrier way ,look at last week when there was footage of that Norwegian dick in the stands on his phone ,

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Yup, deleted the previous one and reposted the new one with the new sentence. He is shiting it big time.

So he's now had time to not only post but reflect on what he's said and update it and thats the message he wants to leave. What an utter cunt of a low life, snivelling,victim playing scumbag he is.

15 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Most intelligent post I've ever seen from you tbf.

👍

Never knew about that bit. Only seen the original tweet he had liked and the fallout from that.

You did know and you were on to defend the stinkin rat so you can get fucked along with him ya helmet 

I wonder how Scott brown his own captain feels about this wee tarrier rhats actions last night, himself losing a sister at such a young age.  

hea a scum bag and knew exactly what he was doing. 

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

I wonder how Scott brown his own captain feels about this wee tarrier rhats actions last night, himself losing a sister at such a young age.  

This.

And also having a manager who played for the country he is mocking.

Reprehensible behaviour.

“I want to apologise for this misunderstanding becuase I will have been advised to by my lawyers and my club but I really really don’t deserve the abuse I’ve been sent when challenged over my cunt like actions. Please feel sorry for me.“

Fuck off you rat bastard. Once a sumbag, always a scumbag.

3 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Him and the cunt that created his excuse need hammered ,

Theres no way that rat had the brains to think up that excuse .

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

There is very little brains in them statements. Screams of him panicking.

I don't think he has much in the way of brains to put in mate; acts on the base level of humanity; pond life levels.

Wiping your nose on a clubs flag after winning at their stadium. 

Spending your whole time in public saying 'the huns are deid' for about 6 years.

Archived