them

MisterC

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

Leverkusen fuck it up again. Don't know too much about their players but surely this isn't their strongest lineup, especially up front. So wasteful in front of goal.

BT said before game they have 5 first team players out. Average age is 21 but to be fair Sunday league players can score open goals. 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

This would be some result as fucking disgusting as it is to say that. 

as much as it pains me to say this......they have a brilliant front 3, they have a striker who makes the right decisions up top and two who supports him, while out main striker is to busy fannying about in the middle and making scowling faces or getting himself offside all the time.

2 minutes ago, Kents_Hook said:

as much as it pains me to say this......they have a brilliant front 3, they have a striker who makes the right decisions up top and two who supports him, while out main striker is to busy fannying about in the middle and making scowling faces or getting himself offside all the time.

Jota seems like a player but I actually think their main striker has been anonymous again with the obvious exception of the penalty incident. When his main strength is getting punched in the face I'm not worried. He isn't a bad player tbf but nowhere near as good as their last two main strikers.

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

Jota seems like a player but I actually think their main striker has been anonymous again with the obvious exception of the penalty incident. When his main strength is getting punched in the face I'm not worried. He isn't a bad player tbf but nowhere near as good as their last two main strikers.

He set up Jota for the second. Was good decision making. 

They have carried their luck tonight and Leverkusen are missing some massive players but tarries are actually we'll set up. 

Not allowed to say it on here but they're going to be a challenge this season and should improve in January.

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

They have carried their luck tonight and Leverkusen are missing some massive players but tarries are actually we'll set up. 

Not allowed to say it on here but they're going to be a challenge this season and should improve in January.

We have a massive job to do if we want too keep our title, they have improved, we haven’t…yet.

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Positive and clubs are in favour. Will all be about the costs.

Earlier in the year I heard FIFA were trialing a VAR lite system .Aimed at leagues that couldn’t afford the system that’s available now .5m 

Now if the Polish league can afford the current system then we have no excuse .If we can’t afford 5m we can’t afford the highest paid CEO outside the big 5 leagues .

3 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

watch when jota or whoever has the ball, you see kyogo make a run dragging one of the defenders  and leaving a gap for the midfield runner to have free reign, this is what alfie should be doing, causing defenders all sorts of problems but he doesn't.

this german lot are fucking brutal up front.