Have You Ever Seen Us Play In A Crazier Game ?

tannerall

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, tannerall said:

Absolutely mental last night, but we showed great character to go on and win. 

Must be so ething to do with 1st leg EL of round of 32, remember Braga last season. Not as crazy as last night but also a memorable game. 

I can’t remember a game that was just wild in terms of moments and teams taking the lead then losing said lead etc. I think the 2-1 game at Parkhead (Katic winner) is the only one I can remember in the past few years that has made me feel like last night did. 

Braga at home could be up there but that was an amazing comeback in a short space of time after being second best until then, last night was just up and down constantly. Still buzzing. 

Been so many crazy games, last night was definitely the craizest, I've seen us in, and I think most would agree.

Did see Partick Thistle beat Motherwell 8-3 once, and that was just as crazy, but without the tension and atmosphere.

21 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Hibs 5-5, winning the league at Killie, and even Benfica away already this season we’re mental. 

3-2 OF under McCoist to stop them winning the league at Ibrox was also bedlam.

If we win our next three leagues games just imagine how hard they will fight to prevent us winning it there although that would depend on them winning their next three (which hopefully they will lose).

Archived