*** RangersMedia Erskine Fund - End of Season Fundraiser! ***

Zetland

RangersMedia Erskine Fund – End of Season Fundraiser:

Well folks, here we are again. What a Season it has been and the best is yet to come.

Even with the pandemic, we have achieved great things for those who are special to us. Your donations have helped us support Erskine Veterans, Combat Stress, Rangers Football Club, Rangers Youth Development Company and of course not forgetting Broxi and BRAVEHOUND. 

We have some special times ahead for our Club and I am sure our veterans will be Ready to get back to Ibrox. Fortunately, the weather can be a bit kinder for the early games and at the start of the Season so, those veterans who might be a bit more frail can still have an occasional trip out to see their and our Team. Of course attendance also sets us back a load of cash. 

We have covered some of our costs with our Membership Fundraisers and BonusBall Raffles. Thanks again to those who donated prizes or bought numbers in the BonusBall, week after week and won nothing! We genuinely cannot thank you enough for your generosity. 

Existing Fund Members:

You have already made your donation but should any of you wish to make a top-up donation - Any amount, large or small, is most welcome!

Non Fund Members:

This is your last chance to join the RangersMedia Erskine Fund in our most important Season ever - Membership for the remainder of the Season is £10 (or more, if you like!!).

So there you have it, Bears – If we are to continue doing what we do, then we are going to need a top-up.

Traditionally, we don’t ask for a massive donation at the end of any season and particularly this one because we appreciate that you have already worked your socks off donating all season long, and because the New season will be upon us all too soon.

So if you can spare some cash, that’s grand. If you’re not doing so well and would struggle - Sorry to hear times are tough.  

Every penny or pound makes a difference to the Fund and it’s all the same in the Hall of Fame.  

Donations as always are via PayPal or Bank Transfer. If you already have the details then fire away but please remember to put your RM username in as a reference for @govanblue somewhere and if you’re using PayPal please, please remember to select the “send money to friends or family” option, so that we can avoid the PayPal fees.

If you don’t know our PayPal address or Bank details, or need help figuring out how to do it then add a post here, or send me a PM, @Zetland. I am always glad to help.

The End of Season Hall of Fame will be shown below.

Final Note:

Updates may take a little longer than usual so, please don't worry if you do not get added to the Pledged List or Transferred to the Donated List immediately. When you appear on the List we have your donation!!!

Thanks, Bears :cup:

First of many photographs of the Erskine Fish & Chips night made possible by your donations! 

6CC2EEEE-82A8-4BA1-8540-7E5B23A86F83.jpeg

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

End of Season - Hall of Fame Lists.

Pledged List: 1 Member

govanblue

Donated List: 66 Members

16BlueSherbert90

32Blue

Albion

Bad Robot 

BallochBear

bassettger

Bears r us & Mrs Bears r us

Bergerloyal

bgally

Big Al 55

billscott

Bobby Hume

bornabear

Bossorange

Boydy69

browndad

Corky True Legend

dougie76

Electric Soup

G13

GetToTheChoppa

gmcf

Heshootshescores

Hoody

ianb1547

islanderbear84

jamess

Jamie1387

JMac_88

Junior Soprano

KazzyTI

LochendBilly

macmac

McEwan's Lager

molesmole

murzo

My Fathers Scarf

only14me

OnslowDriver

ps95v7

Pure_Quality

Quiet Jim

qwerty

Rangers#1

RFC Eagle

ronniescu

scott12003

scottyscott1963

SeparateEntityMy Arse

Siam69

Sket

sprintervanman

Stoorie

SW3

terry739

theblueoysterbar

toad

turbo1

unclebuzzy

Wee Bud

westieblue

Willis

Wullies_bowly_legs

Zetland

ZZed

31 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

Donation sent today to Govan Blue's A/c as this is the one I have on my bank site.

Excellent. Thanks as always for your support. 

Will add you to the Pledged List until GB updates the Fund Accounts. :thumbup:

Archived